LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

The "uniforms" just look like bad photoshops of the current ones.

The Clippers already have a perfectly serviceable big-C, little-LA logo. Why go with this two second nonsense?

Because Donald Sterling didn't create it.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

black red and blue...does this mean both Crips and Bloods will be allowed to buy their merch which will then bring more profit ? or will gangs be smart enough not to buy the crap ?

they need to change the team name anyway and any idiot could have made these. But I bet those are practice jerseys

OMG what is this???

How are so many teams allowed to add black? The Rockets were denied black several seasons ago because there were too many black uniforms already yet it seems every team is starting to add black. What does a clipper(a very fast sailing ship) have to do with the color black?

The Pelicans were also denied black and had to use navy (as if that was any better) instead. Perhaps Silver just doesn't care about stuff like this.

I'm kinda glad the Rockets didn't get to add black though, I've grown fond of their Red/Silver/White color scheme (though not the jerseys). Adding black would've just put them with the Raptors and Blazers.

Yes the Pelicans in black would have been great, but maybe there was trouble with the Spurs being black. I never wanted the Rockets in black, but for them and the Pelicans to be denied while so many other teams are adding black annoys me. I thought it was all Stern but wasn't he around when the Lakers did Hollywood nights, and the Warriors got black alternates too, not to mention the Nets doing all black and white? It just feels like the NBA just lets the big markets do whatever they want.

I believe the Pelicans wanted to adopt the Saints colors IIRC? Not sure why they were denied? MUCH better than their color scheme right now. It just doesn't fit. At all.

Glad to see the heat will be other Browns already.

I feel like LA is getting on the whole black bandwagon a little late. I feel like we are on the decline of black being added to color pallets. I would be much more supportive of this if they are deviating from R/W/B and moving towards Hot Pink/Black/White/Light Blue.

I don't hate the CLA logo as a secondary. The rest of the leaked images, of course, are garbage.

Exactly how I feel. Decent secondary, terrible primary. The rest are really bad...

But still probably better than okc.

Uniforms can't be anything near the real deal, that would be an embarrassment.

I don't hate the CLA logo as a secondary. The rest of the leaked images, of course, are garbage.

Exactly. That's actually a pretty decent alternate logo.

But other than that, glad the Hornets logos still looking sharp...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Those just do not look like logos for a professional sports team. That's also a pretty weak photoshop attempt for a professional franchise. Some of the concepts posted here are miles above that.

I was expecting them to revert back to something more along these lines:

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-17%20at%203.19.2

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Yuck. Heck, if they want to add black, I would've rather seen them take another shot at this:

ClippersUnusedPrimaryLogo1993.gif

Change the teal, orange, and grey to RWB (or powder blue, burnt orange, and white) and replace the wave with an updated version of the abstract sails logo and boom, there you go.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived