Cleveland Indians concept

JT17

The sleeve "C's" on the front facing jerseys are backwards.

Thanks for pointing that out i didn't notice i will work on fixing it

Great sets but I'm a little biased since I never was crazy about that logo. Good job tho still.

Thanks i tried to get creative with it while still trying to stay away from using Chief Wahoo since he's on his way out soon anyway

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Great work, and defintiely tons better than what thay have now. That "C" logo has always been my favorite. It would still be nice to see some sort of secondary logo with that package.

i would make a matching cleveland wordmark

Yes, same here

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

The sleeve "C's" on the front facing jerseys are backwards.

Thanks for pointing that out i didn't notice i will work on fixing it

Great sets but I'm a little biased since I never was crazy about that logo. Good job tho still.

Thanks i tried to get creative with it while still trying to stay away from using Chief Wahoo since he's on his way out soon anyway

No complaints about that, I just feel that their current unis are perfect, just wear the block c hat (even if it's boring) and use the script "i" from the Indians script on the shoulders. But good job here

spacer.png

I was a little too young to remember the "crooked C" days. But I absolutely love this. The only changes I would make would be the matching 'CLEVELAND" word mark on the away jersey, and I would make the blue alternate the official away alternate with "CLEVELAND" on the front.

Other than that, these are perfect. The current script the Indians use on the home jersey dates back to the 1990's and is just that "DATED"

I was a little too young to remember the "crooked C" days. But I absolutely love this. The only changes I would make would be the matching 'CLEVELAND" word mark on the away jersey, and I would make the blue alternate the official away alternate with "CLEVELAND" on the front.

Other than that, these are perfect. The current script the Indians use on the home jersey dates back to the 1990's and is just that "DATED"

I will second changing the Cleveland mark to match. Other than that, I absolutely love this set. Very well done. No complaints

I finally made some edits:

Fixed the C patch so its facing the right way

Removed the front numbers on the 2 alternates and separated the stripes on the sleeves

Changed the BP jersey so it matched the hat and added a 2nd BP uniform and cap (Either one can be worn at home or road)

Unfortunately there's no matching Cleveland mark i could have used since i'm working with paint i couldn't rotate the letters the way i wanted so i decided to put the Indians mark on the road jersey (I know kinda lame sorry) anyway here are my edits:

indians_zpsi5nxzg67.png

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Archived