Im a baseball jersey designer in Mexico, wanted to share (UPDATED)

MVPHector

Hi, I was hired by a uniforms company to design uniforms for professional baseball teams here in Mexico, my first approved work were the Mexican jerseys for the 2015 Caribbean Series played in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Here are the designs I made. Hope you guys like them!

Due to the great response I will be updating soon with more projects I have been working on in both the two biggest professional leagues in Mexico. (Liga Mexicana de Béisbol -Summer League- and Liga Mexicana del Pacífico - Winter League-)

4abc6cd41e1ce16f6a0655ba5d1282f0.png

Thanks for your comments! I wanted to create a simple but attractive lettering for the jerseys since Mexican jerseys have always been related to "sans serif" fonts and not script ones. I will be updating with more projects soon as I get them approved!

Those are great, but the ads completely ruin it.

Yeah, sadly, Mexican baseball sells advertising spaces in the uniforms to get more profit. It hurts the design a lot.

if possible, can put up the template?

Actually it's not a template, all I did was to get a nice picture from majesticathletic.com and I began erasing the logos on the jersey I selected, then I added the lettering and details to it on Photoshop.

Who makes the uniforms? I really love these uniforms, but like someone else said and you've already replied to, the ads ruin it

Uniformes Arrieta, a company based in Hermosillo, Sonora. They make uniforms for many important professional teams.

Archived