La Liga kit designs by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona

Home kit- blue with red stripes, red cuffs on the sleeves and socks, blue shorts.

In the stripes, cuffs, socks, and pant stripe, which are all red, there are blue gradient stripes which really creates stripes with stripes (its stripe-ception!!! "Gasp")

Away kit- catalan flag, yellow with 4 red stripes again the same gradient stripes like the home

Third kit- all black with yellow accents and yellow striping at the bottom

ATUagq0.jpg

For me your Barca away kit is just a little too similar to the one from last season, with the stripes from the Catalan flag and a gradient worked into the design. I know the gradient is different than that kit, but at first glance your kit looks extremely similar. I would suggest going a whole different route, maybe using a bright blue color as the base of the away kit and make the stripes and gradient tonal. See the 2007 away kit for reference on the color.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I wanted to do a catalan flag version, because that is a huge part of the club and barcelona as a city. yeah it is very similar but last years just has a gradient on the sleeves, the stripes are completely solid on last years kit. I think the catalan kits are the best away kits they have had, and thats what I wanted to do.

Celta Vigo

Home kit- light blue with white shorts and fuchsia accents, wave pattern on the front and back of the jersey

Away kit- all fuchsia kit with light blue accents and a dark fuchsia V- stripe down the center

Third kit- all black with fuchsia and light blue accents and stripes down the middle

4WnvK7g.jpg

They are sublimated blue stripes if you can't tell. Its actually pretty useful its all red and its a third kit. Thats why the away kit is black and cyan. For one thing no team in La Liga has black and red stripes. Two you probably meant blue instead of black (get your eyes checked, or learn how to type). three: Barca and levante both have blue with red stripes and a prodominently blue kit which can be a big difference. the third kit for eibar is almost completely red, now they wouldn't wear that all the time, but again its the third kit. Please think about what you are going to type. If you have an opinion please back it up factually, if you have a stupid opinion (i.e. your's anythinglogos ) then keep it to your self

and yes there is a difference between blue with red stripes, and red with blue stripes. along with how many stripes, their opacity, and their width

They are sublimated blue stripes if you can't tell. Its actually pretty useful its all red and its a third kit. Thats why the away kit is black and cyan. For one thing no team in La Liga has black and red stripes. Two you probably meant blue instead of black (get your eyes checked, or learn how to type). three: Barca and levante both have blue with red stripes and a prodominently blue kit which can be a big difference. the third kit for eibar is almost completely red, now they wouldn't wear that all the time, but again its the third kit. Please think about what you are going to type. If you have an opinion please back it up factually, if you have a stupid opinion (i.e. your's anythinglogos ) then keep it to your self

and yes there is a difference between blue with red stripes, and red with blue stripes. along with how many stripes, their opacity, and their width

Really, there is no reason to be rude when responding to criticism. And this isn't the first time you've reacted poorly to criticism.

While it is true that no team in La Liga wears red and black stripes, many Copa del Rey participants do. What could they wear away against Reus, hypothetically? There's a reason why FIFA demands a dark and a light kit, and it's to distinguish teams easily. Not having a light kit when you have three dark ones is never done in football. And I meant black stripes.

In this design Eibar has two primarily red kits with shades of blue as stripes/detail and a black and light blue one. How many stripes and the width is irrelevant in clashes, and I'm not sure how this applies since the first and third have the exact same design except for the stripes color.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I react poorly, because this is not a well thought out comment. In your hypothetical situation Reus wears a red top with black stripes and black shorts for home, if eibar played them in my kits they could wear either the home kit or away kit. red and black vs red and blue or black and cyan would be fine. teams can still have similar looking kits and some of the same colors, but they are still different. not to mention the white adidas stripes. Inter milan plays Ac Milan, they both have stripes, both have black stripes, but there difference between black and red. teams can have the same shorts colors. When I talk about the difference in stripes I am talking about the difference between two teams (example eibar and barcelona). Please think about your comments.

If eibar played reus

Reus: Home kit Eibar: home kit only the top color would be the same, everything else would be different (socks, shorts, stripes, accent colors)

away kit only the socks and shorts would be the same, everything else would be different (top, accents, stripes)

third kit only the top color would be the same, everything else would be different (socks, shorts, stripes, accent colors)

Your argument is invalid. Thanks for playing

I react poorly, because this is not a well thought out comment. In your hypothetical situation Reus wears a red top with black stripes and black shorts for home, if eibar played them in my kits they could wear either the home kit or away kit. red and black vs red and blue or black and cyan would be fine. teams can still have similar looking kits and some of the same colors, but they are still different. not to mention the white adidas stripes. Inter milan plays Ac Milan, they both have stripes, both have black stripes, but there difference between black and red. teams can have the same shorts colors. When I talk about the difference in stripes I am talking about the difference between two teams (example eibar and barcelona). Please think about your comments.

If eibar played reus

Reus: Home kit Eibar: home kit only the top color would be the same, everything else would be different (socks, shorts, stripes, accent colors)

away kit only the socks and shorts would be the same, everything else would be different (top, accents, stripes)

third kit only the top color would be the same, everything else would be different (socks, shorts, stripes, accent colors)

Your argument is invalid. Thanks for playing

Actually when Milan plays Inter they DO change shorts and socks When Milan is at home and they play with Red-Black/White/Black, Inter plays with black shorts and white socks, and when Inter plays at home with black socks and stripes, Milan uses white socks and shorts. I just don't see the point in a third kit (which is meant to be used in case the first two don't clash enough) being the same colors as the home kit.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Only the top is the same color, and the home has the stripes on it so there is a difference. the socks, shorts, and stripes are different. the fact that the top is the same color does not matter. its the whole kit together that matters. third kits are rarely worn and they are not necessarily a back up. counter example Real Madrid has a pink away kit and a black third kit, but I think they have worn the black more, and its not because the pink doesn't clash. Jersey colors aren't all about clashes. and just because a kit is a home kit does not keep the team from wearing it outside of their home stadium. real madrid and atletico madrid both wear their home kits when they play each other. So hypothetically reus could wear their white away kit.

thank you, I just want to end this "discussion" between me and anythinglogos. I just want to get on with this concept.

to those who say I can't take criticism or react bad to it. I can handle criticism fine and I can react to it in a even temper, but what I can't handle is criticisms that a) are not warranted and b. have no explanation or back up.

a) example: if you comment "I don't like this" and nothing else then I'm going to come back at you, because have not helped me in any way, you just decided to be negative and not back up your criticism.

b. example: in my Serie A concept somebody commented about inter milan's third being light blue. it was light blue because I was going off their third kit from this year and again its a third kit it can typically be a crazier color.

I hope everyone understands.

thanks

Archived