La Liga kit designs by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the bat concept on the third, but I'm not sure the black numbers work. Maybe just white numbers?

Also great job of differentiating between levante and Barcelona. The lack of yellow actually makes a big difference.

Also woot! woot! For post number 200!

spacer.png

Getafe

Home kit- all blue with darker blue cross

Away kit- green kit with middle stripe with symbol taken from the logo (I think thats a silhouette of a bird)

Third kit- all red with darker red hoop gradient

R7qBHw6.jpg

The symbol is of airplanes flying over the land. Getafe is near the air bases outside of Madrid.

Malaga

Home kit- classic light blue with white stripes, white shorts and white socks, some blue and gold accents

Away kit- Malaga is a big music city ( If I'm wrong please correct me, I'm not totally sure) so I gave them a black and cyan look, black top with cyan volume level pattern at the bottom, cyan shorts, and socks

Third kit- gold color taken from the crest with black shorts and gold socks, I did a sublimated design at the bottom of the jersey to resemble the building in the logo as well as the city when it slopes down to the sea

RjUc051.jpg

Rayo

Home kit- all white with red accents and red sash with a darker red arrow lightning bolt inside the sash

Away kit- all red kit with white arrow lightning bolt sash

Third kit- cyan alternate with darker side panels that are divided by the lightning bolt

or1mAp2.jpg

Archived