NFL-to-NBA Crossover - BEARS Added

JB83

Atlanta Falcons Ver. 2:

8Iuxmwe.png

Fixed the kerning on the NOB, took off the championships tag instead of having it say 0x, and changed the stripe on the collar/cuffs on the home/away to silver to match the alt.

spacer.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina Panthers:

oTLGVHB.png

This one was a bit tough. I couldn't find a vector of their wordmark, so I had to create it from scratch. I didn't want to use the generic block font that the Panthers use for the numbers, so I decided to use something that fit the modern style a little better. Claw marks that match the wordmark are added on the sides of the jersey and pants. Words on the front of the jersey match the collar and the numbers match the collar stripe. Pretty simple, yet modern. Just what I was going for :)

spacer.png

Where's the Atlanta and Carolina court.Just asking

The Saints court was just something I did because I got bored. I might do the others, but I don't really have as much time as I'd like to put into just doing the jerseys as it is. So maybe later, but I'm not sure yet.

spacer.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Fup6F4l.png

On this one I tried to keep the modern design that they currently use, but replace the horrible number font. Made the "Tampa Bay" wordmark from scratch since they don't have one in the same font as the main "Buccaneers" wordmark. Throwback is the usual creamsicle colors with Bucco Bruce on the chest instead of a wordmark. Hopefully you guys like it!

That does it for the NFC South, any suggestions as to which I should do next? I think I'd like to alternate NFC, then AFC, and so on. So any suggestions for an AFC division?

spacer.png

On to the next division, the AFC East! First up is the Buffalo Bills:

gBP6ilF.png

When I thought about their colors, I thought about the Washington Wizards. So I loosely based this set off of one of their older alts. No alt this time since I thought a red jersey might be a little out of place, since the Bills never wear red jerseys.

Up next will be the Miami Dolphins (alphabetical order by city).

spacer.png

I was wondering how you would make Buffalo interesting. Congratulations! You did it! Looks good.

Haha! Thanks! Yeah they are kinda plain Jane, but I think I did a decent job.

spacer.png

Tampa Bay is amazing and I really love the pattern on the Bills' shoulders.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Update:

I decided to add a Lombardi trophy to the championships tag and I also added a "WHO DAT?!" inside the collar. As for revisions, I made 2 versions. One with the normal wordmark I had before, and one with the Saints font. Which do you guys like better? Personally, I'm leaning toward #2.

#1:

mSa0UUO.png

#2:

OdmbAgw.png

Also, I decided to make a court:

Q4A2LjF.png

Nice design concepts!!!

Archived