new Nike - UNC logos unis?

pagan696

North Carolina in a series of videos posted to its athletic department YouTube account has been teasing to this for about a week now: the unveiling of an updated look for its logos and uniforms

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article19054404.html

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The basketball program has been using a more narrow, vertical interlocking "NC" logo for a few years now. The only change I'd anticipate would be the team using whatever is determined to be the now-standard version of the "NC," assuming it's different from the one they're already using.

Ha, fair enough. If he just dislikes argyle as a pattern, that's one thing. But if he hates it solely because it's synonymous with North Carolina, then, in my opinion, that's exactly why they should use it as much as possible.

This is a total win. Great, classic color balance and they've integrated the argyle into the helmet stripe, collar, and pants! One of the best upgrades in college in a while. Love it. Looks like a new custom font and wordmark, which also carries over to basketball. I can even get down with the black set, because the color is balanced and it's still a classic look.

Archived