Houston Rockets Uniforms (Clutch City alt added)

shaydre1019

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, how did i miss these. I love them. Only thing i would change is probably making the mustard looking yellow to a more vibrant color. In fact, i'd do the same for the shade of red. I also feel the wordmark doesn't fit the R logo.

That actually looks really good regardless of the shade of gold. My only suggestion would be to add a little more white... maybe incorporate it into the striping. The combination of the red and white on the gold background really pops.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Been busy but I need to make some adjustments to the color for sure, I'll try to get those up this week.

I tried to keep the side panel consistent through all the jerseys but I'm thinking it might be better to swap the red and yellow. The yellow looks especially strong on the white jersey. What do yall think?

I like it a lot better when side panels are simply straight up and down. Much better! With minor changes, i think these are in my top 3 favorite Rockets concepts that i would want the team to actually wear full time!

Thanks for the feedback guys, very much appreciated.

Okay, now I tweaked the colors, and I need opinions on which direction to go for the side panels:

rockets%20uniform%20home%202.png

rockets%20uniform%20home_2.png

rockets%20uniform%20away_2.png

rockets%20uniform%20away%202.png

rockets%20uniform%20clutch%20city%202.pn

rockets%20uniform%20clutch%20city_1.png

(I just realized I messed up the color on the second away, and the direction on the second alt. but you'll get the picture. I can fix that later.)

Archived