Carolina Panthers Uniform/Helmet Concept

RZW_Brooks

Our helmets should stay silver, thanks.

Actually, I've always thought the Panthers should have more of a focus on black, considering panthers are black.

I really like the black helmet the best for that reason. The logo without an outline looks great on it.

87Redskins.png

Interested in seeing what the logo board has to say. I originally designed the Blue helmets and got great response, but lots of people wanted the Black helmet. Which do you like better?

car-helm-jb.jpgcar-helm-3-jb.jpg

car-helm-black-blue-jb.jpg

car-helm-black-blue-close-jb.jpg

car-uni-black-blue-jb.jpg

I would mention that the three templates you've been using – the helmet and the uniform templates – are Fraser Davidson's work. Just for the sake of fairness.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I really like both of these, and they are both way better than the silver ones that they have now. I think that I prefer the blue just because I dislike black and if the panthers were to have a black helmet I think that the logo should have no outline of any kind and so there would just be these little pieces of blue on the helmet.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I would mention that the three templates you've been using – the helmet and the uniform templates – are Fraser Davidson's work. Just for the sake of fairness.

You are correct. I have used them multiple times, I post a lot with them and I have contacted him about using them. I dont want to take credit for the template, just the ideas used and the designs behind the uniforms/helmets.

Wow the people asking for silver helmets are like the only Panthers fans I've ever heard who likes them.

Most Panthers fans wish they had a black or blue helmet.

Anyways I look both helmets, they look very good.

Thanks man! Yeah I get most Panthers fans asking for Black. I did the Blue one orignally and eventually had to get a Black version after so many requests. You can't please everyone though!

I really do like them. I'm also a fan of the panthers using a lot more black in their uniforms but I am a little uncertain about the four stripes that you have there with the claw marks. Don't get me wrong the claw marks are fine. Just maybe like two or three

Archived