Arena Football redesign

bbb

Hey everybody! l'm a NFL fan and l hate the offseason but this year l started following arena football. l've noticed that most uniforms are not very cool so l decided to do a redesign

First, LA kiss (l'm sorry l have a photo of this uniform because if l save it as jpg there's a bug on the 3rd uniform and l can't upload svg to photo bucket )

The field

LA%20kiss%20field_zpsyqcscp2c.png

The uniforms

la%20kiss%20uniforms_zpspgkynzpd.jpg

C&C please! l'll do San jose later

Try saving your stuff as a PNG. For the home and away uniforms, change the numbers so that they can be read from afar. That alternate looks more like something a fan of the Grateful Dead would wear than the Kiss Army. I'd confine that to the sleeves, though I'd also go with flames or something based on the band.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What is that texture? It looks like syrup, lol. Maybe try something a little less busy.

l used this

6904_los_angeles__kiss-primary-2014.png

Try saving your stuff as a PNG. For the home and away uniforms, change the numbers so that they can be read from afar. That alternate looks more like something a fan of the Grateful Dead would wear than the Kiss Army. I'd confine that to the sleeves, though I'd also go with flames or something based on the band.

l'm sorry l meant saving with cairoPNG there's a bug

Lose the texture. It's too much. As for the font, choose something that's a little easier to read. You have to imagine people trying to read these from the stands. As it is, it would be quite difficult.

spacer.png

Archived