Hawk Logo

YelichGraphics

Lancaster, as in new team name submissions? Cheektowaga kid here.

But it's too literal. Focus on using the "head shot" you posted, like most teams with bird logos. Also, I would prefer a more active expression on the hawk.

bufg.png

Lancaster, as in new team name submissions? Cheektowaga kid here.

But it's too literal. Focus on using the "head shot" you posted, like most teams with bird logos. Also, I would prefer a more active expression on the hawk.

Depew kid, which is ironic. But i used to go to Lancaster and im doing it for a freind.

You have a lot of lines. Take the outline off of the bottom of the eye and the meeting point of the beak and the rest of the head. Thin lines are bad for sports logos. Sports logos are supposed to be bold. That means think outlines or no outlines.

The most recent update is a bit of a downgrade, in my opinion. The smooth bottom over the feathered bottom was a step back, as your second update was pretty good.

I think just the head as the logo is a bit bland, for my taste. Make it a bird of prey, not just a bird on a perch. Incorporate the fierceness of the wings or something. I would aim for something in this general area. Full%20Hawk.jpg

Archived