Nike NCAA Football Concepts (ACC 7/14: Miami)

colinturner95

In a lucrative deal full of monetary figures and lots of Nikespeak, the NCAA goes full NFL and makes Nike the official uniform provider for all 127 FBS football teams.

Ok, the foundation for the topic is set. It's been a while since I've posted a concept and college football is getting closer and closer. Nike has been hit and miss the last few times, though UNC and Michigan State were definite wins.

Beginning with the ACC and Boston College

6mjOnc8.png

Boston College has always been conservative with their uniform look over the years and I saw no reason to change that.

-iconic gold helmet now has a triple stripe, maroon facemask.

-went with the Flutie-era double stripes on the jerseys. Colored the cap sleeves on the white and gold jerseys. I thought it looked better.

-pants have the same triple stripe as the helmet.

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this concept and I'm a huge fan of the colored cap sleeves, I'm just afraid you've taken something you'll want to use later and started watering it down (colored cap sleeves with consistent striping).. Not sure it's necessary to waste that on BC, but overall it's a solid look

In a lucrative deal full of monetary figures and lots of Nikespeak, the NCAA goes full NFL and makes Nike the official uniform provider for all 127 FBS football teams.

Ok, the foundation for the topic is set. It's been a while since I've posted a concept and college football is getting closer and closer. Nike has been hit and miss the last few times, though UNC and Michigan State were definite wins.

Beginning with the ACC and Boston College

6mjOnc8.png

Boston College has always been conservative with their uniform look over the years and I saw no reason to change that.

-iconic gold helmet now has a triple stripe, maroon facemask.

-went with the Flutie-era double stripes on the jerseys. Colored the cap sleeves on the white and gold jerseys. I thought it looked better.

-pants have the same triple stripe as the helmet.

C and C welcome.

Just saw your signature and it made me really sad, because I'm an Arizona fan and I went to the game. Boise was good though, props to them for showing up when we couldn't.

a2BRS8U.png

Up next: Clemson

vvHK4x7.png

Another look that has been clean and conservative over the years. Clemson isn't the kind of team that has sublimated patterns and chrome helmets

Biggest change however is the elimination of purple from the color scheme. I never liked it with the orange.

-white and orange helmet, iconic tiger paw on both sides (felt that was necessary to mention)

-white and orange jerseys, double stripe pattern on sleeves, paw logo at the base of the collar

-white and orange pants, double stripe

Nothing too fancy, C and C welcomed.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Use google translate for this (hopefully this is easy to figure out, use context clues), but....

amigo, necesites púrpura en tu concepto.

I got the message :)

6G7JJGz.png

I hate having my arm twisted (last time it did that it broke) so I broke, and added purple. Not too much, just in a trim and minor role. Plus no purple pants.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I appreciate what you were trying to do with taking away the purple for Clemson, but I think orange and purple is too unique to disappear from college football. I think your orange and white set looked good, but it looks better with purple. Great work all-around so far :)

Clemson looks a lot better with the purple in it. I really like the white shell for them. Good Job!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Archived