New Colorado Buffaloes Uniforms

Cujo

Barring a Cleveland-esque mega leak, new Colorado football uniforms are to be released this Friday.

In the meantime, the Buffs throwing us a few teasers leading up to the big unveiling:

cu5.jpgcu4.jpg

Clean road jersey. CHECK.

Golden dome. CHECK.

Logo unchanged. CHECK.

So far so good. No need to hit the panic button quite yet. B)

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they are going with a darker gold helmet, should be a good start. Maybe they'll be pulling a Cleveland and simply moving the Pac-12 logo to the sleeves? That would have been awesome on their old uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Ā 

Zqy6osx.png

Ā 

Looks like they are going with a darker gold helmet, should be a good start. Maybe they'll be pulling a Cleveland and simply moving the Pac-12 logo to the sleeves? That would have been awesome on their old uniforms.

It's the filter used in the picture that's giving the helmet a darker gold color IMHO.

Colorado still has a football program?

This got a very loud chuckle out of me in the office. I then had the side thought to check out their recent records..... and its not pretty. 31-79 since '06. Yeesh..

With that said, I love their color scheme and there's a lot of potential for their set. I'd love to see the throwback be included.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I'm guessing the Buffs will have 3 helmets (darker gold, white, and Anthracite) 3 matching jerseys and pants. Probably will see a throwback Silver set too as a surprise to the recruits. There will be a Unique set of wordmarks and numbers. Still have new colorado font on the chest and Buffs on the pant legs like the Browns. Might have school colors in a mountain like stripes on the sleeve caps (think Utah)....It's a new fresh start for the home where the Buffalo roam.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I'm guessing italicized numbers with the rest remaining the same or similar, utalizing that inferior font (I think it's ITC Machine or something like that) instead of standard block.

I wish they'd just go back to this:
SVQMMYIFCORQEYD.20090916033139.jpg

Ā 

spacer.png

cu2001.png

From the teasers, I have a good feeling these are going to look a lot like the Gary Barnett-era unis.

All that's left to decide is: What will the striping look like and what color they'll choose for alternate jerseys & helemts.

6uXNWAo.png

cu2001.png

From the teasers, I have a good feeling these are going to look a lot like the Gary Barnett-era unis.

All that's left to decide is: What will the striping look like and what color they'll choose for alternate jerseys & helemts.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a grey alt or a black helmet. My guess is no striping on the pants and some "iconic horns of ralphie" uniform striping.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscienceĀ 

I will begrudgingly admit that Colorado has a very good color scheme. I'm excited to see this unveil.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT.Ā TITLESĀ  |Ā  2nd in CONF. TITLESĀ  |Ā Ā 5th in HEISMAN | Ā 7th in DRAFTS | Ā 8th in ALL-AMERĀ Ā |Ā  7th in WINS Ā |Ā  4th in BOWLS | Ā 1st in SELLOUTSĀ Ā |Ā  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I will begrudgingly admit that Colorado has a very good color scheme. I'm excited to see this unveil.

col-11-12-whiteblack-jaynekamin-oncea-ve

aaaaand the best away uni's of all time???? :)

Oh for sure. I can't imagine a better carpet for a Suh pick-six than black & gold. ;)

BMF_IFzCMAMaxYG.jpg

Kidding aside, I actually do like the look that CU has had for the last several seasons. Black and gold is a good high-contrast color scheme, which always helps, IMO.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT.Ā TITLESĀ  |Ā  2nd in CONF. TITLESĀ  |Ā Ā 5th in HEISMAN | Ā 7th in DRAFTS | Ā 8th in ALL-AMERĀ Ā |Ā  7th in WINS Ā |Ā  4th in BOWLS | Ā 1st in SELLOUTSĀ Ā |Ā  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived