In Honor Of The Pets

OldRamsFan

I did some sports logos for EA Sports NCAA Teambuilder based on the idea of colleges named after my cats. That got me thinking of what might be a good idea for a thread. I would love to see all of your sports logo and uniform concepts based on your pets. Not for critique or anything like that, so great technical skill not required at all. I just love aneimals and would enjoy looking at them all. I think it will be a fun way to honor our pets. And if you would be comfortable sharing a little about your pet, I would be very interested in rading it!

I'll start it off. I don't consider these "good", by a long shot, but I do want to share the logos that gave me the idea for the thread. Here are my logos for the Babbette College Cool Cats:

babbette-cool-cats-black-1.png

babbette-cool-cats-black-2.png

And here is my logo for my beloved PJ, who passed on recently. I used to call him PJ Buddy, so the team name is the PJ University Buddies.

pj-buddies-brown-1.png

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Aww... these are so cute!!Never thought I say that on the boards...are you planning on doing more cause this is really cool!

Thanks very much for the kind words. You're right, it sound odd to say "cute" on this forum, but I had cute inspirations! I doubt I'll do anymore - it was a form of catharsis from the grief of losing PJ. He was like a member of the family. He would sit like a human sometimes, so we called him "our little human".

Thanks for saying this idea is cool. I hope others agree, because I really want to look at some more. Do you have a pet you'd like to do this?

bwalker 74, those are awesome. I love that doggie, and that interlocking wordmark is so cool! The color combination is great. Thanks very much! Can you tell me a little about your dog?

She is a rescue beagle, always has her nose to the ground but also loves to sit on the couch with us. a very cuddly dog

bwalker 74, those are awesome. I love that doggie, and that interlocking wordmark is so cool! The color combination is great. Thanks very much! Can you tell me a little about your dog?

She is a rescue beagle, always has her nose to the ground but also loves to sit on the couch with us. a very cuddly dog

I've never owned a dog. Is there a reason she keeps her nose to the ground? I have been trying to socialize Babbette so that she'll sit on the couch with me more, but she's a bit of a recluse. I love cats, but one of the benefits of having a dog is that they seem to be much more affectionate. Cats tolerate lovin' when it's their idea. But dogs will always show how much they love.

Here's my cartoon logo of Babbette. I thinkthis looks more professional, but I like the original better because what I did was hand trace on a blank layer over a photo of here. That makes it seem more real and authentic to me, know what I mean?

babbette-cartoon-logo-shield.jpg

I did these up for my mom since she is crazy for her border collies! Did them in sports logo style but were really intended just to be made into stickers for their kennels when they got boarded so people knew their names.

Those are awesome; they look just like her dogs! It's cool that you can draw that well.

Those dogs look like they would have big personalities. Is Eve kinda kooky?

Thanks for posting!

I've never owned a dog. Is there a reason she keeps her nose to the ground? I have been trying to socialize Babbette so that she'll sit on the couch with me more, but she's a bit of a recluse. I love cats, but one of the benefits of having a dog is that they seem to be much more affectionate. Cats tolerate lovin' when it's their idea. But dogs will always show how much they love.

Beagles are hounds, always scenting, "hunting". They are very much ruled by their nose.

zamboni2.png

my cat Zamboni, she is at least 15, not sure exactly, Been Deaf all her life (apparently its a common trait for white cats with blue eyes) she thinks she is queen and my dog which is 3 times her size is scared of her but they get along well enough.

zamboni2.png

my cat Zamboni, she is at least 15, not sure exactly, Been Deaf all her life (apparently its a common trait for white cats with blue eyes) she thinks she is queen and my dog which is 3 times her size is scared of her but they get along well enough.

She's cute! And nice job on the logo as well! Babbette is about 15 as well. I had a cat that lived to 19. The world's oldest living cat is 27, and i had heard that one cat got to 34 not too long ago!

How does she get around, being blind? Does she reach out with her paws? What other things does she do differently than cats who can see?

Beagles are hounds, always scenting, "hunting". They are very much ruled by their nose.

I learn something new every day!

zamboni2.png

She's cute! And nice job on the logo as well! Babbette is about 15 as well. I had a cat that lived to 19. The world's oldest living cat is 27, and i had heard that one cat got to 34 not too long ago!

How does she get around, being blind? Does she reach out with her paws? What other things does she do differently than cats who can see?

Those don't quite match up.

tinysig.jpg

I thought this thread was about the Peterborough PETS. Shows you what I know.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

zamboni2.png

Those don't quite match up.

No, you're right. D`oh! I read deaf, but my mind told me "blind!"

Archived