Los Angeles Clippers Rebrand

AAO

I'm going to agree withCarolingian...I think everything was jaw dropping until the jerseys in my honest opinion. I think to me it gave a WNBA vibe. I thought the logos were all done well and even were 'intimidating' if it could be. I just feel the uniforms were too soft compared to everything. Though, it still doesn't take away from the whole project that much. Great job!

Those logos are excellent and 1,000,000,000 times better than what they're going with. But i agree the jerseys are lacking something maybe try a different style but still great job and great presentation too you don't really see something that professional on here every day

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

Well thought out. Nicely presented. The nautical design based on the team name is well done and appropriate, but the nautical theme does not mesh with the Clippers current fan base. Good nautical logos will not $$$ sell merchandise $$$ well in the hip hop culture of the NBA. I however, not being affiliated with the NBA or Clippers, like what you have done.

Always a big fan of your work, AAO. This package is absolutely fantastic. Real professional work. This would totally be at home in the NBA.

mainescarf.png

First things first, excellent presentation. The logos are fantastic and the uniforms are great. I love that you included the ticket in there as well, points for uniqueness and creativity. The merchandise was nice as well; I'm not a Clips fan but if I was, I would buy that Set Sail in Lob City shirt! I am a big fan of the Clippers' current look, and I think this improves on it. Yours plays very well off the strengths of their jerseys and a couple new additions really create a clean, unique look for the team.

I liked the logos and the court layout. As far as the uniforms, they look like you changed the side panels just a bit but not enough to give it it's own distinct look. Maybe placing the boat on one leg, similar to the Vancouver Grizzlies uniforms from when they entered the league would work here. Just wave at the bottom of the shorts with the anchor logo on each side would work too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived