Unused Logos and Uniforms

Not sure about the eyes, but for what it is supposed to be, it's really well done.  Didn't realize those lines were baseball stitches until now.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That is awesome... wow nice job on the clean up of that logo!! I gotta wonder about that Padres prototype jersey.. would love to see the home and road versions of that jersey.. certainly an interesting find for sure..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

15 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I really like this prototype jersey & logo for the Padres, and that cleanup looks quite sharp. 

I wonder what a matching road jersey would look like?

I'm guessing San Diego with the orange stripes I'm wondering what the hat would've look

On 2016-07-10 at 2:10 AM, mcrosby said:

I took the liberty of cleaning that logo up. I made a few changes, and may make some more and post over in concepts. 

JNQdRblg.png

That logo is way better than the logo they use now.

But then again, a picture of a German Shepard's shaved ass would look better than the logo they have now.

• Like 6

The Catch of the Day!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2016 at 9:29 AM, The Giant Pacific Octopus said:

That logo is way better than the logo they use now.

But then again, a picture of a German Shepard's shaved ass would look better than the logo they have now.

66863d1301954795-just-sharing-story-abou

INTERNETS!

• Like 5

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...