Unused Logos and Uniforms

On July 10, 2016 at 0:10 AM, mcrosby said:

I took the liberty of cleaning that logo up. I made a few changes, and may make some more and post over in concepts. 

JNQdRblg.png

Beautiful work.  A version sans orange would be even better.  I can't understand for the life me why the Padres won't embrace brown and yellow as their colour scheme.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

Beautiful work.  A version sans orange would be even better.  I can't understand for the life me why the Padres won't embrace brown and yellow as their colour scheme.

Personally I like it better when they have orange. I felt like their late-80s set could've been so much better if they hadn't been so minimalist/lazy with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

I disagree. The shape of the panels on the back is much better than how they terminate on the front.

See, I think the back looks awkward. From the front they just look like stripes, and you can see both of them. From the back they look pre-2015 Clipper-ish. Not terrible, but a bit awkward and unoriginal.

That mid-2000s Piston concept looks like every bad design from the early to late 2000s - weird panels, dumb swooshes, and other unnecessary design elements that were quickly added and later quickly dumped. I think the Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals are the only teams still championing the dream of early 2000s bad design.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I can live with the Falcons, but AZ and the Bengals are simply horrendous.  I can't believe both have lasted as long as they have.  I can't believe it's been 12 seasons for the Bengals.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, DG_Now said:

That mid-2000s Piston concept looks like every bad design from the early to late 2000s - weird panels, dumb swooshes, and other unnecessary design elements that were quickly added and later quickly dumped. I think the Atlanta Falcons Arizona Cardinals are the only teams still championing the dream of early 2000s bad design.

Bengals too, unfortunately...also, don't forget the Patriots' blue side panels on their blue jerseys.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2016 at 3:56 PM, MCM0313 said:

Bengals too, unfortunately...also, don't forget the Patriots' blue side panels on their blue jerseys.

Denver Broncos 1997 uniforms come to mind. I would re-add their blue (into navy blue) and white trim shoulders from their 1965 and 1966 look. I would just ditch the stupid swoosh and get something new!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2014-07-18 at 10:25 AM, Morgo said:

That looks terrible! They weren't great jerseys to begin with but who thought removing the hem stripes and using that awful Flyers template was a good idea. Thank god they came to their senses and brought back the scheme they never should have ditched in the first place.

Surprised they decided to use blue white and green at the last minute since they wore their throwbacks in 2007 playoffs.

I think this actually had potential.

7aredLammi

On 9/3/2016 at 7:54 PM, Morgo said:

I actually like the Orange, but only as tertiary/trim.. Brown and yellow, with just a touch of orange looks beautiful imo

2 hours ago, jlnhlfan said:

Hmmm... Prototypes or not?

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2178.PNG

The Canucks one maybe... But the Red Wings jersey is just a concept...

Not to be rude to whoever made that, but no professional designer in their right mind would create breezers like that. Also that's the mothership template for every jersey on the site... 

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10