Daniel_Ramone

Nike + Tweaks on NBA (New Orleans Pelicans Added)

I finally felt confortable to do some tweaks on NBA, most of them, based on what I like most and some stuff I'm reading all over the forum and the interwebs...

So, everyone know that adidas is not renewing its contract with NBA, personally I think Nike will take over and all the teams will use their Hyper Elite gear

If you guys already saw some of my concepts (Toronto Raptors specially), be sure that there will be more kits with a 90's to early 2000's approach and I'm sorry about that, I just like that era on sports uniforms.

Well, let's start with the Philadelphia 76ers!
I'm not a fan of a league having too many teams with the same colors, so if possible, I'll always try to diferentiate them some way. For the Sixers, I tried to make a better look from the kits and identity from Iverson Era, I got really satisfied with this work!

C&C is appreciated

2Xh1QVa.jpg

BiiPu5L.jpg

kQdrLOs.jpg

And now you guys tell, which team should be the next??

You know, if you turned the black into a really dark blue and if the sides were consistent between the shorts and jersey, those would be really really great. But honestly as of now, they look pretty solid. I really like the number font and the 76 logo, however the Sixers name itself doesn't appear right, perhaps make it more in italics like the numbers and 76 and it'd be better.

I'm digging the retro Iverson feel to these. I would like to see a full logo sheet for the primary+ a secondary. Good stuff.

Dude where the heck did you come from and how come it wasnt sooner!!!?? This 76ers concepts is pure OWNAGE!!! Excuse me I'll calm down..these uniforms are very refreshing yet timeless. Good job!

Awesome set, I always liked the Iverson era color pallet, and you took it and made it a thing of beauty. Very well done.

These are absolutely beautiful....nice template and I love the color palette. Only suggestion would be to add stars to the shorts, and maybe find a way to work the black and gold into the alternate.

Can't wait to see more!

red and blue has tradition with the 6ers, I would use the alt as the road and make a home version of it.

Well, I agree with you, that's why I designed another concept for the home kit.

Philadelphia_Home_zpsznojhphp.png

Lafferty Daniel asked and I did the T-Wolves!
My main intention wast to get rid of the black and bring back the green as I dont have plans to use green on Dallas (but who knows?)

Minnessota_Home_zpsnzczm9q0.png

Minnessota_Fora_zpsjlovk987.png

Minnessota_Terceiro_zpsthxqj0sj.png

C&C is always appreciated

I think that the tree on the side of the jerseys should look more like a tree but that's just me I think these are great.

TWolves design looks cool but I'm not a fan of Minnesota's current wordmark at all... The typeface looks sort of amateurish, I guess.

My only gripe is the sublimation on the back of the T-Wolves. I just feel like that's something Nike does for college teams, and because of that it makes the jersey look amateurish. Good design though, and I absolutely love the Sixers look

Great job on these! Maybe you could do the Cavs next... interested on what you can do with them!

My only gripe is the sublimation on the back of the T-Wolves. I just feel like that's something Nike does for college teams, and because of that it makes the jersey look amateurish. Good design though, and I absolutely love the Sixers look

This is exactly what I was going to say.

Both sets looking good. Nice nod to the sixers past with the 1st, and the Wolves look is definitely beautiful.

I wanna see you do the Clipps.