Nike + Tweaks on NBA (New Orleans Pelicans Added)

Daniel_Ramone

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some more stuff right here!

I'm really glad with the positive feedback, thanks dudes!

After designing a more traditional Home Uniform for the Sixers, I had to do a red jersey too...I really like this one

Philadelphia_Road_zpsas2sehlb.png

Aside from this one, that I forgot I did hehehe, I got some Houston Rockets concepts

Well, logos aren't my thing...I like designing them, but I never get satisfied with them...I tried to go simple with the Rockets
The main thing to me was to bring back the yellow gold, I had the rocket movement as an inspiration for that concepts. I had no idea what to do with the alternate, so i did that, not one I really liked it but it's really good looking...

Rockets_Home_zpsuyl8d9b6.png

Rockets_Fora_zpsjrwitkir.png

Rockets_Alternate_zps8awpoeqo.png

I like the Rockets word mark and most of the logo, just not sure about the uniforms. For the logo, maybe there is a way you could incorporate the rocket inside the roundel because it seems awkward to me to have it outside. For the uniforms, I don't really like the changing colored arrows as side panels and on the neck. Maybe instead you could make them just all orange.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

For the most part these are pretty good.

Here's my issues:

Sixers - Not in love with the team font.

Timberwolves - The blue road needs white numbers and the green alternate needs some more blue injected into the uniform.

Rockets - Also not digging the team font and inter crossing logo.

Overall nice presentation and I'm looking forward to more!

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

The home Rockets set is beautiful. I would only remove the gold outline from the number and wordmark on the home set. The aways need either white wordmark and white numbers and n.ob. or just some white somewhere. Personally only a fan of color on color for road uniforms when they are simple designs. The half way collar would bother me over time, much like the nike NFL collars. Perhaps continue the design you have onthe side panels for the complete collar? The shorts and the side panel are super sexy.

I'm not a fan of either the sixers or the Rockets wordmark. I'm not good at wording things, but i guess my problem is that it looks too cartoony and too late 90s NBA.

Overall i love the creativity you took with the Rockets, not enough concepts out there for the Rockets that try and think outside the box with the uniforms. That said, the logo looks more dated than the actual 80s and early 90s logo the Rockets used IMO, but that is okay since you did say it's not your strength. I actually would like to see how this would look with the current Rockets primary and secondary logo and wordmark with a new and more streamlined number font.

Love the red white and blue set for the Sixers. Definitely a classic look. The Timberwolves look great too, my only gripe is with the side paneling. I see what you were going for but I think it could be done differently. The Houston concept looks really good and i like the way you incorporated the Astros.

I really like the striping on the Rockets, it looks really good. I love the green that you used in the Timber-wolves. I'm not really a fan of the color that you used for the 76ers, but the alternates and great logos make up for that.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

New Orleans - stunning, perfect, beautiful

Sixers - amazing, attractive, aesthetically-pleasing

Timberwolves - not a huge fan of the sublimated back but great nonetheless

Rockets - looks 90s and awesome

Hyped for the rest!

Archived