Show Your Mini Helmets

BucksFan5

I only have a few, and I'm hoping to get a few more.

I have a Pro Bowl one from 2013 when I went to Hawaii during Pro Bowl Season:

UnA817B.jpg

Old Browns helmet with white face mask:

mmzLsEY.jpg

An Ohio State Helmet Signed by James Laurinaitis:

a1ON97m.jpg

If you have any unique helmets you should show them off, or just show off what you have.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't collect minis, I collect full size helmets if you're interested in seeing those. I'm pretty sure several posters here collect and create them as well. I should be adding a ninth here before football season.

Andys%20Helmets_zps5cqwlfr2.jpg

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

That Notre Dame one looks really cool. I once heard that it was covered in gold, but I didn't see an up close, so I couldn't really tell to what degree. Now, with that pic it really looks like there is a lot of gold on that helmet.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Do you guys buy them made or you make your own mini helmets? They look very cool, I actually make my own as I own a thermal print machine and can make my own decals. Anyone ever paint their design instead of using decals ?

That Notre Dame one looks really cool. I once heard that it was covered in gold, but I didn't see an up close, so I couldn't really tell to what degree. Now, with that pic it really looks like there is a lot of gold on that helmet.

That's Schutt's version of the current HydroSkin helmet.

Helmet: https://www.scorehere.com/product/714195428180/Helmets-Mini-Helmets-Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-Mini-XP-Authentic-Helmet-Schutt-B-Textured-with-.htm

Decals: http://upperdeckstudios.com/upperdeck_119.htm

I've got a bunch at home that I still need to unpack and display. I also have a Michigan mini helmet in my office here in New Orleans as I took them to a National Championship in our work league on NCAA football for the Xbox. I still need to get helmets representing the other schools I've captained: South Carolina, Clemson, Oregon, Notre Dame and Mizzou.

gYH2mW9.png

I have been looking for that OSU alternate helmet everywhere, can't seem to find it. I almost bought the full size one at the equipment sale but I could pull the trigger at 1500$.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't collect minis, I collect full size helmets if you're interested in seeing those. I'm pretty sure several posters here collect and create them as well. I should be adding a ninth here before football season.

Can I ask what team that Dillon helmet is for, and where they are from (obviously Dillon, but what state?)?

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

I love this thread. I've been an avid mini helmet collector. I don't have access to all of them, so some of them will be off of memory (they're in a storage unit in Portland and I'm getting settled in Seattle). Pictures will come later. Here's what I have:

Denison University custom Revo

Ohio University Revo

**wife's two alma mater's**

Michigan revo (my alma mater)

Michigan QB style

Seattle Seahawks current QB style

Seattle Seahawks 00's QB style

Seattle Seahawks 80s/90s QB style

Seahawks SB champs Revo

Seahawks/Broncos/SB48 Revo (I attended SB 48, so I commemorated it that way)

Patriots/Eagles/SB39 QB style (Ditto as above)

90s/00s 49ers, Current Giants, Old Vikings, Colts (Blue Facemask), Old Rams, SB34, SB32 (Elway signed), Old U-Washington, Old Seahawks--all old style (thick facemask)

Cowboys mini-helmet tape dispenser/office supply holder

Old 49ers mini-helmet piggy bank

Current Pocket Pros for all NFL teams

Gumball mini-helmets for all 30 90s teams

**Planning on getting**

Complete set of 32 NFL mini-helmets/display cases once I'm fully settled (will have the weekly matchups, etc.) for my office

NCAA Pocket Pros for the 5 major conferences

Full-size Michigan and Seahawks authentic helmets

Can I ask what team that Dillon helmet is for, and where they are from (obviously Dillon, but what state?)?

Dillon Wildcats (Dillon, South Carolina) Reigning Back-to-Back-to-Back AA State Champions. All of them except for the throwback Broncos and my personal Red Army helmet are high schools from SC.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived