Movin' to the Sunshine: The 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

OnWis97

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Emoji fallout over the situation is funny, especially the part where Paul Pierce doesn't quite get it:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/7/8/8914659/the-clippers-mavericks-battle-for-deandre-jordan-is-all-out-emoji

On topic, the no signing period is stupid. Either reduce it to 3-5 days, or eliminate it all together.

A similar breakdown of the emoji game, only significant for Paul Pierce getting clowned for not knowing how emoji's work.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/deandre-jordan-s-indecision-has-sparked-an-emoji-war-between-the-clippers-and-mavericks-191228000.html

I can't believe this happened.

This is a real life simulation of the angry girlfriend leaving wearing her sexiest dress, and threatening to bang someone else. The idiot boyfriend then chases after her crying his eyes out, begging her to stay, and swearing he will do better. Ultimately she stays because all she ever wanted was to feel wanted, and wants to make it work.

DeAndre Jordan is a big, indecisive retard. Dallas really should just move on, they don't want someone like him on their team. They already would've been grossly overpaying him for what he provides on the court, and now that he's been revealed as a flaky horses-ass (and the Clippers revealed a bunch of petty psychopaths)... yeah, concede the fight and file a grievance afterward to get cash or some draft picks or something.

They're psychopaths for trying to convince their center to stay...?

I missed the original Emoji Heard Round the World? Was in from DeAndre?

As for the repercussions, I would be willing to bet something changes next off season. There is going to be some sort of Letter of Intent or Letter of Agreement or something that free agents are going to have to sign. Its Mark Cuban. He will demand something be done.

I do love this narrative that the Clippers barricade themselves in Jordan's house and refused to leave. Yahoo!'s Adrian Woj reported that the meeting was short. It was clear DJ was resigning with the Clippers and that they actually just kicked it... played cards. Woj has become probably the most accurate source around the NBA.

I just hope this doesn't become a trend. Its one thing to change you mind. Its another thing to leave the team the night before free agency officially starts and not even give the courtesy of calling the team that you verbally committed to. I just think that's bad form.

I think the mavericks are better without him. If he was flipping that much Dallas would've had another lamar Odom situation. That being said, I believe he should've kept his word. Period. He made a shady decision at best.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

It's because DJ has no offense.

inb4 someone says I'm calling him overrated.

WOO DEANDRE'S BACK ON THE CLIPS WE CAN ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO BE CONTENDERS AGAIN.

DJ still has no offense though, but he at least has Chris Paul now.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

There's a move that might not have happened had Jordan stayed with the Clips from the outset. I'm surprised Dallas didn't make more a push for Roy over the past two days. He's not as talented as Jordan, but he's solid defensively.

As it is, it's a good signing for LA. Kobe, Russel, Randle, Hibbert and some other guy isn't a terrible starting five, especially now that the Mavs' and Blazers' playoff spot have opened up.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived