NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

Here are my NCAA D1 basketball court concepts using DarthBrooks template. Some of the courts might be boring/traditional and some might be considered a little extreme. I have been working on these on and off for over a year and have around half the teams done. I will be posting them in alphabetical order by conference (A-10 first, WCC last). Just because I made a concept for a team doesn't mean I don't like their current court.

A few things you might notice...

• I am a fan of two-tone courts when used by the right team (I wouldn't have two-tones with traditional schools like Indiana, Duke, UCLA, etc.).
  • The more unique logos the school has the more I tried to incorporate them into the court.
  • Once in a while I might use a logo in a way it wasn't intended (ex. Marquette eagle logo used on court).
  • Some of the conference logos might be a year or 2 out of date (A-10, ACC, Big 12).
  • I didn't include websites, twitter handles, hashtags, etc. (except for one;TCU) on the out-of-bounds area.
  • I probably only looked up 10% of the team's current court so some might be very similar to their current court on accident.

Here are links to all the posts of the courts...

A-10 (1st half below, 2nd half); ACC (1st half, 2nd half); America East (1st half, 2nd half); American (1st half, 2nd half); Atlantic Sun (1st half, 2nd half); B1G (1st half, 2nd half); Big 12 (1st half, 2nd half); Big East (1st half, 2nd half); Big Sky (1st half, 2nd half); Big South (1st half, 2nd half); Big West (1st half, 2nd half); UPDATES Round 1 (1st half, 2nd half, extra); CAA (1st half, 2nd half); C-USA (1st half, 2nd half); Horizon (1st half, 2nd half); Ivy League (1st half, 2nd half); UPDATES Round 2; MAAC (1st half, 2nd half); MAC (1st half, 2nd half); MEAC (1st half, 2nd half); Missouri Valley (1st half, 2nd half); Mt West (1st half, 2nd half); NEC (1st half, 2nd half); UPDATES Round 3 (1st half, 2nd half); Ohio Valley (1st half, 2nd half); PAC-12 (1st half, 2nd half); Patriot League (1st half, 2nd half); SEC (1st half, 2nd half); Southern (1st half, 2nd half); Southland (1st half, 2nd half); Summit League (1st half, 2nd half); Sun Belt (1st half, 2nd half); SWAC (1st half, 2nd half); WAC (1st half, 2nd half); UPDATES Round 4; WCC (1st half, 2nd half); Conference Tourney Courts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4); UPDATES Round 5;

A-10 (1st half)

Davidson Wildcats

Spoiler

KY1elke.png

Dayton Flyers

Spoiler

6Z9XCN3.png

Duquesne Dukes

Spoiler

wQ6LPF7.png

Fordham Rams

Spoiler

6IXgU23.png

George Mason Patriots

Spoiler

mG09S71.png

George Washington Colonials

Spoiler

I actually like their current court so I just tried to do something similar (one with White House and Washington Monument, and one with just WM)nFJYu51.png

2gv5QTi.png

LaSalle Explorers

Spoiler

TPuE8XT.png

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea for the spider-web is really clever, can't wait for the Big XII.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

on George Washington either center the monument or put it on the other side of the court

I didn't center it was because of 2 reasons...

1. I was basing it off of their current court and that's were its placed

2. The Washington Monument is actually slightly to the east (right) of the White House)

What do you mean by the other side of the court? Do you want 2 WMs on the court?

JeKhnr9.png

ACC (1st half)

Boston College Eagles

g9nM5YB.png

Clemson Tigers

S22kOmK.png

Duke Blue Devils

el19Ww4.png

Florida St Seminoles

8ZUEqkM.png

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

jcbZuP6.png

Louisville Cardinals

LHkdyUj.png

Miami Hurricanes

qHlTvE2.png

North Carolina St WolfPack

joz6o97.png

JeKhnr9.png

BC- I think their maroon would work better than black on sideline/baseline.

Clemson has typically had CLEMSON TIGERS on each baseline. Looks odd only having one word on each baseline. I would try to find a way to make each stretch from 3pt line to 3pt line in the corners.

I can't see Duke doing anything but what they have now.

I like Georgia Tech, maybe make it more of a sublimation.

Florida State is solid, black really works.

Miami don't include the color in free throw semi-circle.

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

Love the idea of the Tigers on the hill on the Clemson court! That one is my favorite in this conference. Although, I'm not really sure the Georgia Tech beehive design is good. Just seems like it's too much. Can't wait to see Mountain West!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

on George Washington either center the monument or put it on the other side of the court

I didn't center it was because of 2 reasons...

1. I was basing it off of their current court and that's were its placed

2. The Washington Monument is actually slightly to the east (right) of the White House)

What do you mean by the other side of the court? Do you want 2 WMs on the court?

yeah

Archived