NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

Quick Question: Are you doing all conferences or just major conferences? If just major, which ones do you consider major? Thanks and great job!

All conferences, so every D1 basketball team. I have the A-10 to the MEAC done so far. I'll probably be posting half a conference per day.

I think that you should include argyle somehow in North Carolina's.

Maybe on the baselines?

Interesting idea. I'll post another UNC court with argyle soon. I want to finish some things from my "NFL Draft Picks 'Posters'" thread first.

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that I am not a fan of is that the conference logos being that close to center court on Albany and UMBC. Doesn't seem right. Other than that, good.

I feel the same way

The only thing that I am not a fan of is that the conference logos being that close to center court on Albany and UMBC. Doesn't seem right. Other than that, good.

I feel the same way

I feel like the America East conference logo should be consistent on all the courts; within the baseline. It's a relatively minor nitpick, but I feel like consistency would be good in this situation.

It was just a look thing for me on the America East logo on the court. I tried putting it inside the 3-point arc first on all of them but it just didn't look right to me. I think this is the only conference I did with inconsistent placement of the conference logo.

JeKhnr9.png

American (1st half)

Cincinnati Bearcats

eXjkFLv.png

Connecticut Huskies

4fLhbEu.png

East Carolina Pirates

BCKsVGS.png

Houston Cougars

I like their current court with the cougar logo in the paint so I wanted to keep that on this concept.YiRtgfP.png

Memphis Tigers

I'm not a fan of the city skyline on courts unless its a major city like NYC, Chicago, or LA. Most people don't know the major buildings in Memphis or Cleveland(Cavs) or Cincinnati(Xavier) unless you're from the area so that's why I removed the skyline from Memphis' court.

J1bAxWb.png

Southern Methodist Mustangs

Qt8JP1W.png

JeKhnr9.png

I hope you incorporate the rainbow stripes from Marquette's shorts onto their court

Sorry, didn't include that. I don't feel that's a main part of their identity. Yeah, they're known for it on their jerseys but the school has a whole isn't known for it, unlike FSU with their new pattern or UNC with argyle. You'll see the Marquette court soon but I kept theirs pretty basic.

Bang-up job on UML. Solid, no complaints. However, there is no hyphen in the university's name. It's just "UMass Lowell"

fixed

JeKhnr9.png

the pirates just aren't working for me, with the whole "blackout" scheme we have worn for past 2 years it seems like yellow is a tertiary color now and the baseline should be inverted+black

Now for this part, the big Mustang on SMU just seems like waaaaaayyy too much for what is already a pretty full court. And I agree with ECUFan on what he said. And I also really love the Cougars inside the paint for Houston,

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived