NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

Ok. I'll agree with you on many things. For example, we both understand that he Louisville L doesn't belong on a court. 

However, I absolutely DO NOT agree with being completely rude to people who were trying to help. 

You asked for C&C. They gave you some. You told them to read 20 pages of forum and yelled at them for not listening, almost as if you wanted for them to be less lazy. However, you are also the one who puts "I only looked at like 10% of the courts because I don't feel like looking them up." (Paraphrasing.) 

But that's none of my buisness! ☕️?

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/1/2016 at 1:39 PM, Briton93 said:

You are free to design as you wish. You are also free to make a fool of yourself by being as defensive as you are. 

1) uses someone else's template

2) spends a year on work

3) puts links in first post

4) turns rude when people use the links

5) says "as I've written before" and "learn to read" when it wasn't written before

6) decides people need a lesson, so opts for the boorish route

Yep. Totally makes sense. Great use of time. For a person self-described as "not a good logo" designer. Carry on. 

#kanyeoftheboard #somepeoplearentworthhelping

So I'm not allowed to use someone else's template? 99% of the concepts here on this site are using a template someone else created. As long as you give credit who made the template, which I did, you're good. It's wrong for me to spend over a year on a project? So I'm a "fool" for taking my time to complete a concept? It's wrong for me to create an "index" in the first post to help people easily find a particular team's concept? What links have people used and how can I be rude to them if they never used them? When was it not written before when I said "as I've written before"? Just because it wasn't in the OP doesn't mean it wasn't said before. What lesson have I decided people needed? 

Your sarcasm doesn't even make sense. I didn't use my time wisely because I didn't do things your way? What does not being a good logo designer have to do with anything? Most people here don't make their own logos for concepts. And the ones that do (at least the good logos) are made by professional graphic designers or people that take graphic design as a serious hobby. 

Your points have no merit. You're really reaching for points to make. The person that I make the comment to has moved on, why can't you?

On 7/1/2016 at 6:12 PM, Uglybus said:

Ok. I'll agree with you on many things. For example, we both understand that he Louisville L doesn't belong on a court. 

However, I absolutely DO NOT agree with being completely rude to people who were trying to help. 

You asked for C&C. They gave you some. You told them to read 20 pages of forum and yelled at them for not listening, almost as if you wanted for them to be less lazy. However, you are also the one who puts "I only looked at like 10% of the courts because I don't feel like looking them up." (Paraphrasing.) 

But that's none of my buisness! ☕️?

Making one comment, then giving my reasoning for that comment and apologizing to that person does not make me "completely rude to people who are trying to help".

I told one person to go back and read the 20+ pages of this thread to find me evidence of something he claimed I "repeatedly" said, which I never said what he claimed. I didn't yell or say it at "them". I said a simple comment to one person and someone else got upset the comment. Don't included quotes around something I never said, even if you're "paraphrasing". I only looked up about 10% of the courts because most courts currently have the same boring look. I only wanted to look up the more unique courts for inspiration/ideas to make my court concepts more unique, not because I was being lazy. If you're going to join a conversation about something that's "none of my(your) buisness" at least get the facts straight.

JeKhnr9.png

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, mgdmhl said:

Moving on from that complete waste of time above....

Update

North Dakota Fighting Hawks

Hide contents

North Dakota Court1.png

Why is "Fighting Hawks" the only element on the court that's upside down?

spacer.png

On 7/23/2016 at 8:11 PM, dsaline97 said:

Why is "Fighting Hawks" the only element on the court that's upside down?

I did that for all the courts with words in that area. I did that because, if you're watching the game, the only people that would be able to read it when it's not "upside down" are the people court-side. If you're watching on tv that part of the court is blocked by either fans, media, or scorekeepers/PA announcers, unless its at a football stadium or Minnesota because of the raised court. Whenever anyone else would see the words from any other part of the arena they would read upside down. So I made it that the rest of the crowd would be able to read the words not upside down. (Examples of the words reading upside down: one and two)

JeKhnr9.png

• 3 months later...
On 6/29/2016 at 6:27 PM, mgdmhl said:

No, the NCAA did a good job updating their courts this last year and because the locations change so often it would be too difficult to make each court unique.

I woukd think it would be really cool to to pre-season courts. Like the Maui Invitational, Battle 4 Atlantis, Paradise Jam, and others. You could make the best conceps. And how to you make these courts? Wanting to make my own really bad. EMAIL ME BACK PLEASE (bluedevilballerz@gmail.com)

• 3 months later...

Updates

Updates due to new logos.

Tulane Green Wave

Spoiler

Tulane Court1.png

Radford Highlanders

Spoiler

Radford Court1.png

Bethune-Cookman Wildcats

Spoiler

Bethune-Cookman Court1.png

Bethune-Cookman Court2.png

Coppin State Eagles

Spoiler

Coppin State Court1.png

Samford Bulldogs

Spoiler

Samford Court1.png

Big South

Spoiler

Reminder: Moved location to Raleigh, NC.

Big South Court1.png

JeKhnr9.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate.  This is some amazing work you have done here. I'm not a big college basketball fan but I do love how colleges change up their court floor designs and individualize them. This shows it perfectly. Lots of time and effort put into this can't be denied. 

Do you or anyone know if someone started anow international club football stadium design series like this showcasing the amazing football stadiums around the world here on the board or elsewhere? Would be an awesome addition to the board for sure. 

NpTodZP.png

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nothing's perfect, as much as it tries to be, this thread represents that. There are many, MANY things that i would love to change if I had the opportunity to. However, many things are fine how they are. Maybe i could help to revamp this thread, or maybe its dead but it was amazing while it lasted

spacer.png

15 hours ago, DM19 said:

Nothing's perfect, as much as it tries to be, this thread represents that. There are many, MANY things that i would love to change if I had the opportunity to. However, many things are fine how they are. Maybe i could help to revamp this thread, or maybe its dead but it was amazing while it lasted

The thread is dead because I did all the D1 teams. I'm not going to come back and do an update each time a school gets a new logo.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived