NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look on http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/719/Kansas_State_Wildcats/ there is some that you could use just for future reference

I know, that's where I get all the logos that I use. But there isn't a wordmark that says "Wildcats" like this "K-State" wordmark.

71959312005.gif

So like I said, I just found out that their wordmark is the "serpentine bold oblique" font. All I have to type out "Wildcats" using that font.

JeKhnr9.png

Here is the current logo that Indiana uses on their court

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/70922132002/Indiana_Hoosiers/2002/Primary_Logo

Ok, I guess Chris update the Indiana page since I made the court and I didn't see the update or I just didn't notice the difference at the time. I'll update the court with the current logo when I make some other court updates soon.

JeKhnr9.png

These have been mostly great designs. I just don't like all of the state outlines, oversized logos, and stained floors for stained floors sake. I'm fine with these, if they are used more scarcely. That way when you do it the idea seems better and it isn't the same thing all the time. Other than that I love this series and I can't wait for more!

I've already mentioned that there will be less state outlines in future courts. To your point about oversized logos, I'm don't feel I used a lot of those. The times I did use them they were generally for teams that already used oversize logos (Clemson, FSU, etc.) or to make up the lack of design in other parts of the court (Duke, SC Upstate). I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "stained floors for stained floors sake". Is it only ok for certain teams to have stained floors? I feel that stained floors are a modern way give more color to the court without just coloring the court a team color like teams did in the 90s and early 2000s (Boise St, Wisconsin,
, Charlotte Hornets)

Is that the K-State font???

On the baselines

No, I couldn't find a wordmark that said "Wildcats" that matched the "K-State" wordmark so I just used another font I thought would work. But I just realized their current font is "serpentine bold oblique" so I'll go back and change that when I do some other updates.
What I meant about the stained floors was on some of them you had stained colors, logos, and designs that I felt were a bit overused. But I really do like your ideas and the quality is great!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

That is what I thought you were going to say. By the way, how did you attach the picture like that? Sorry I'm new to this. :unsure:

Upload the picture you want to share to Imgur or Photobucket. Then once its uploaded right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL". Then in the message board box click on the button of the tree just below the Smiley face. Then paste the URL into that and click ok. If the image you want is already on a website you don't upload it to Imgur or Photobucket, just right-click and select "Copy image URL".

JeKhnr9.png

Big 12 (2nd half)

I did use the Texas state outline for all 3 Big 12 Texas schools because Texans are really proud of their state (no disrespect to any other state) and for the most part the Texas schools already use their state outline.

Oklahoma State Cowboys

ZpYmNlO.png

TCU Horned Frogs

First court below is my first version for TCU. I know there's a lot of things going on in that version. I wouldn't expect a team to have that many things going on (on their court). I also found out after I made that court that the stained logo at mid-court is for academics, not athletics.

The other 2 courts below are what I submitted to TCU for their design their basketball court contest.

DHVX89N.png

MMJDCh1.png

tzKndUI.png

Texas Longhorns

YyWCYkW.png

Texas Tech Red Raiders

vZmB1gI.png

West Virginia Mountaineers

hyQe6rk.png

JeKhnr9.png

That is what I thought you were going to say. By the way, how did you attach the picture like that? Sorry I'm new to this. :unsure:

Upload the picture you want to share to Imgur or Photobucket. Then once its uploaded right-click on the image and select "Copy image URL". Then in the message board box click on the button of the tree just below the Smiley face. Then paste the URL into that and click ok. If the image you want is already on a website you don't upload it to Imgur or Photobucket, just right-click and select "Copy image URL".
Thanks man! Oh and also, I'm going with the 3rd court for the contest.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Texas Tech and that third TCU court win lol

And may I ask what the pattern in the state is on TCU?

Frog/lizard scale pattern used on TCU's football uniforms

Why black on this outline for Texas?

You're talking about the out of bounds area, right?

Black is an official school athletics color. Also Texas has worn black uniforms in the past.

http://collegespun.com/big-12/texas-big-12/photo-check-out-texas-basketballs-new-alternate-black-uniform

http://uniformcritics.com/basketball/ncaa/texas-longhorns/

JeKhnr9.png

Big East (1st Half)

Kept the Big East pretty basic. Don't expect anything crazy for this conference.

Butler Bulldogs

HrCo7A8.png

Creighton BlueJays

ceHFKBS.png

DePaul Blue Demons

IEmlf2e.png

Georgetown Hoyas

wGEDoOh.png

Marquette Golden Eagles

Wasn't sure what font I liked better for Marquette.

t9XbcJD.png

i4QkYA4.png

JeKhnr9.png

Archived