NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wished there was something more for marquette

I could take what I did for UW-Milwaukee and use the MECCA floor design, like the Bucks did, for Marquette. I think I've thought of a way to use the "Marquette rainbow" like you asked before, if that's still what you prefer.

JeKhnr9.png

I could take what I did for UW-Milwaukee and use the MECCA floor design, like the Bucks did, for Marquette. I think I've thought of a way to use the "Marquette rainbow" like you asked before, if that's still what you prefer.

Let's see what you got, could you also use the eagle for center court

So MECCA or "Marquette rainbow" or both? I'll make 2 versions one with the eagle at center court and one without. I didn't make the eagle at center court in my first version because it's technically not supposed to be used for anything but apparel. But this is a concept so screw their dumb rule.

JeKhnr9.png

So MECCA or "Marquette rainbow" or both? I'll make 2 versions one with the eagle at center court and one without. I didn't make the eagle at center court in my first version because it's technically not supposed to be used for anything but apparel. But this is a concept so screw their dumb rule.

prefer Marquette rainbow, but you can do both to see what it looks like

I like with you've done with some of these, they're nice. But, just from my observations, a lot of these courts are just the same ideas repeated. There is nothing unique with these designs, they're all just recycling school logos, state flags, and state outlines. As someone who also does court designs, I understand what you're trying to accomplish, and some of them look great, but it's just repetitive at this point. Do some research into each school, put some unique aspects to each one, not just the same ol' state outline or tone court designs. Best of luck.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I like with you've done with some of these, they're nice. But, just from my observations, a lot of these courts are just the same ideas repeated. There is nothing unique with these designs, they're all just recycling school logos, state flags, and state outlines. As someone who also does court designs, I understand what you're trying to accomplish, and some of them look great, but it's just repetitive at this point. Do some research into each school, put some unique aspects to each one, not just the same ol' state outline or tone court designs. Best of luck.

I get what you're saying, but I never said I was going to make over 200 completely unique courts. Look at team's current basketball courts, probably 80-90% are the same or at least very similar. I'm not going to go crazy on every court and add something that most people wouldn't know outside the school's area about just to make them unique. There aren't even 10 current courts in D1 that have a unique connection to the school's history. Maybe if you want to look at some extremely unique court concepts you should look at this thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98469-ncaa-basketball-custom-courts-2014-15/page-7

JeKhnr9.png

Could you do arena-specific ones for St. John's (MSG, Carnesecca Arena)

No because the St. John's doesn't technically have their own court at MSG right now (it's just the Knicks court with a few tiles replace at center court and the baselines). This court concept would be the same court that would be at both places.

JeKhnr9.png

Big Sky (1st half)

Eastern Washington Eagles

I'm going to re-do this one. I'll try to find a better font for the baselines and maybe incorporate some type of connection to their "Inferno" football field.

hEZOpWh.png

Idaho Vandals

XSkwgA2.png

Idaho St Bengals

EU637GA.png

Montana Grizzles

btJbpbw.png

Montana St Bobcats

3QQaVg0.png

North Dakota "Fighting Sioux"

Made this before they officially removed "Fighting Sioux" from their name and the Indian logo. I'll make a new court for them when the new name is announced.

qbGbJW0.png

JeKhnr9.png

Montana's is too busy. While they incorporate black in football, it's really the only sport they do. Their first year softball program used it a little but no one else really does. So for them something like the interlocking UM logo with the bear over it at center court. Big Sky logo near coach's box and the paw in the dotted key circle.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Archived