72Freebie's ECHL(Wheeling Thunderbirds [87/87] Completed!

72freebie

Lately, I have been doing some ECHL concepts and have really been liking how they are turning out. The ECHL is very hit and miss for jerseys. some are great and some are awful. My goal is to create a sharp looking set for every team that they can wear proudly. every set will contain a homearrow-10x10.png,road and alternate jersey.I am really excited about this and please make sure to leave lots of C and C. Lets Begin

The first team is the Allen Americans
Allen_zpss7wbb5yg.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet allen jersey. Only problem I see with it is I don't see the typical nhl affiliate patch. Other than that its perfect. Curious are you going to do some of the defunct franchises like the Las Vegas

Wranglers and the San Francisco Bulls

I was thinking about doing some defunct franchises maybe later on, but I would like to finsh all of the current teams first

Sweet allen jersey. Only problem I see with it is I don't see the typical nhl affiliate patch. Other than that its perfect. Curious are you going to do some of the defunct franchises like the Las Vegas Wranglers and the San Francisco Bulls

Will you please stop requesting teams?

This is an exciting start, will you continue the teams with their current affiliations? Because I believe Kalamazoo is affiliated with both Columbus and Vancouver.

That's what- She

Sweet allen jersey. Only problem I see with it is I don't see the typical nhl affiliate patch. Other than that its perfect. Curious are you going to do some of the defunct franchises like the Las Vegas

Wranglers and the San Francisco Bulls

I was thinking about doing some defunct franchises maybe later on, but I would like to finsh all of the current teams first
after the current teams is what i was actually refering to

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Next are the Adirondack Thunder, though they havn't shown off thier jerseys yet for next season. I am going to guess that it will look a lot like the Flames. I decided to not use red as much because there will be lots of red road jerseys in this series. I emphasized the yellow more to really give this team more identity.The alternate somewhat goes into calgary's 90's look. I really love the C and C keep it coming

Adirondack Thunder

Adirondack_zpsy2gl5yyp.png

I like it alot! Nice job can't wait to see if you do the Adirondack Thunder

They are up next! Should be up by the end of the weekend

Next are the Adirondack Thunder, though they havn't shown off thier jerseys yet for next season. I am going to guess that it will look a lot like the Flames. I decided to not use red as much because there will be lots of red road jerseys in this series. I emphasized the yellow more to really give this team more identity.The alternate somewhat goes into calgary's 90's look. I really love the C and C keep it coming

Adirondack Thunder

Adirondack_zpsy2gl5yyp.png

Absolutely amazing! Well done!

Here are the Alaska Aces

I like this teams colour scheme a lot but I dont like how they have used the blue in the past. They use too much of it on a black jersey and I dont think it fits the logo. I made black the most dominant colour and made the road jersey that great blue. The alternate jersey is an experiment. It is different than anything I have made before but I ended up really liking it. Tell me what you think

Alaska_zps4wybeyxy.png

Give me that blue Aces jersey all day every day. I'm not sure I like the addition of silver to the Americans (or maybe it's just that the number trim on the white jersey looks off to me). I'm surprised you didn't play up the red more with the Thunder. With the gold being featured prominently as the second color on the black jersey, I think the alt could stand to be red.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

here are the Brampton beast. I hate their current look because it doesn't suit the name and it just looks bad. I have made a rough edges concept that I think fits the look. The alternate got a little out of hand but I think that because its minor league, they could definitely get away with gradients.

Brampton Beast

Brampton_zpsuml2u4of.png

for the Cyclones i got rid of the silver and just made it red black and white. I love the logo and I thought I could maybe just clean it up a bit by doing this. I hate their current jerseys though, its a very strange design. the alternate is just basically their original jersey (terrible logo included) and I think it would be cool for them to wear for a couple of games.

Cincinnati Cyclones

Cincinnati_zpstjqrkwkk.png

Archived