Star Based Championship Signatures

packerfan21396

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering... Could you maybe put my signatures together (like two in one) so it doesn't make the signature so big? If you can, thanks! By the way, my signatures are New Mexico Lobos, AZ Cardinals, CO Rockies, ABQ Isotopes/Dukes

Maybe you could put them in one big picture like this:

Cardinals sig | Lobos sig

----------------------------

Rockies sig | ABQ sig

The problem with that is that the way the sigs are formatted now is that they are the maximum size before the forum starts to shrinks it to fit, so if I attempt to put 2 in 1, it would be too big and not have legible numbers. What I could do however, is combine 2 the way I combined both the Isotopes and Dukes for you, if you want that.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thanks for such a positive response from these, and I actually have a fairly small wait list now! :D Look out for yours in the future! (I'll be doing 4 a day as I have been)

Ok. Since there isn't much on either sig :unsure:, maybe you could put the Cardinals and Rockies signatures together! Thanks!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Dodgers, Lakers, and Kings gotta get some Southern California on the waiting list.

LdybBH4.png

CmUmlAa.png

mz9kR7b.png

Could you do LSU Football (all championships) with the Tiger Eye logo please?

Thanks so much!!!

aSzvMqf.png

Next:

1. San Antonio Spurs (Spurs99030507)

2. Buffalo Sabres (MontyK17)

3. Texas football (MontyK17)

4. Canada Hockey (MontyK17)

5. Boston Red Sox (tohasbo)

6. Denver Broncos (tohasbo)

7. Anaheim Ducks (tohasbo)

8. Washington Capitals (tohasbo)

9. Tennessee football (Rocky Top)

10. Dale Earnhardt (cubsfan2015)

11. Tony Stewart (cubsfan2015)

12. Los Angeles Lakers (cubsfan2015)

13. Connecticut men's & women's basketball (alyssabelle)

14. Texas A&M football (Capt. America)

Slight problem with mine... I asked for the tiger eye logo. Did you have no way of getting a hold of it? I could PM it to you if you need me to. Sorry! Other than that it looks excellent though!

Sorry about that, I didn't quite know what you meant at first, but I think I got it now. Is this it:

RXQH9rm.png

I was wondering... Could you maybe put my signatures together (like two in one) so it doesn't make the signature so big? If you can, thanks! By the way, my signatures are New Mexico Lobos, AZ Cardinals, CO Rockies, ABQ Isotopes/Dukes

Rockies sig | ABQ sig

The problem with that is that the way the sigs are formatted now is that they are the maximum size before the forum starts to shrinks it to fit, so if I attempt to put 2 in 1, it would be too big and not have legible numbers. What I could do however, is combine 2 the way I combined both the Isotopes and Dukes for you, if you want that.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thanks for such a positive response from these, and I actually have a fairly small wait list now! :D Look out for yours in the future! (I'll be doing 4 a day as I have been)

Ok. Since there isn't much on either sig :unsure:, maybe you could put the Cardinals and Rockies signatures together! Thanks!

dQkJuvc.png

If it makes you feel better, my Brewers haven't won a World Series either... ;D

I'll be taking an off day today, so hold on guys, I'll get you tomorrow...

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Dodgers, Lakers, and Kings gotta get some Southern California on the waiting list.

LdybBH4.png

CmUmlAa.png

mz9kR7b.png

Could you do LSU Football (all championships) with the Tiger Eye logo please?

Thanks so much!!!

aSzvMqf.png

Next:

1. San Antonio Spurs (Spurs99030507)

2. Buffalo Sabres (MontyK17)

3. Texas football (MontyK17)

4. Canada Hockey (MontyK17)

5. Boston Red Sox (tohasbo)

6. Denver Broncos (tohasbo)

7. Anaheim Ducks (tohasbo)

8. Washington Capitals (tohasbo)

9. Tennessee football (Rocky Top)

10. Dale Earnhardt (cubsfan2015)

11. Tony Stewart (cubsfan2015)

12. Los Angeles Lakers (cubsfan2015)

13. Connecticut men's & women's basketball (alyssabelle)

14. Texas A&M football (Capt. America)

Slight problem with mine... I asked for the tiger eye logo. Did you have no way of getting a hold of it? I could PM it to you if you need me to. Sorry! Other than that it looks excellent though!

Sorry about that, I didn't quite know what you meant at first, but I think I got it now. Is this it:

RXQH9rm.png

Rockies sig | ABQ sig

dQkJuvc.png

Perfect. Great job!

Rockies sig | ABQ sig

dQkJuvc.png

I feel sorry for your Brewers right now haha, but the Rockies are definitely not really any better. Thanks this is great!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Any chance I can get a Boston Red Sox, Denver Broncos, Anaheim Ducks and Washington Capitals one?

M49cGta.png

Pqnq0kp.png

(That '97 star was a nice stab to the chest... :|)

JEJ3a8n.png

MGegeia.png

Next:

1. Tennessee football (Rocky Top)

2. Dale Earnhardt (cubsfan2015)

3. Tony Stewart (cubsfan2015)

4. Los Angeles Lakers (cubsfan2015)

5. Connecticut men's & women's basketball (alyssabelle)

6. Texas A&M football (Capt. America)

7. Dallas Mavericks (TFet41)

8. Texas Rangers (TFet41)

9. Dallas Stars (TFet41)
10. FC Dallas (TFet41)
11. Indianapolis Colts (irkentier)
12. Indiana Pacers (irkentier)
13. St. Louis Blues (irkentier)
14. Arsenal (irkentier)
15. Evansville basketball (irkentier)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Could I get a Tennessee Vols football one? Thanks

vX7Uxym.png

I saw biscuts and another sigs,and was wondering,"Who the f--k is making these?"

Anyway,I'll throw my hat in the ring:

Dale Earnhardt:Daytona 500,Talladega,Indy,Winston Cup Championships

Tony Stewart:Indy,Dega,Glen,Championships

Lakers:NBA championships,cofernece,divisonal

thx!

1WABoYq.png

LearmlV.png

CmUmlAa.png

Next:

1. Connecticut men's & women's basketball (alyssabelle)

2. Texas A&M football (Capt. America)

3. Dallas Mavericks (TFet41)

4. Texas Rangers (TFet41)

5. Dallas Stars (TFet41)
6. FC Dallas (TFet41)
7. Indianapolis Colts (irkentier)
8. Indiana Pacers (irkentier)
9. St. Louis Blues (irkentier)
10. Arsenal (irkentier)
11. Evansville basketball (irkentier)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Hey, just one quick question for you. Do you do any college baseball? If so, what do you do?

I haven't had a request for college baseball, but if you want some college baseball, I can do that. Then I would do national championship solid star, CWS appearance hollow star, and then conference championship star with season/tournament indication.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Hey, just one quick question for you. Do you do any college baseball? If so, what do you do?

I haven't had a request for college baseball, but if you want some college baseball, I can do that. Then I would do national championship solid star, CWS appearance hollow star, and then conference championship star with season/tournament indication.
Alright, can I see Texas A&M baseball distinctions with this logo? Thanks!

JxDAGoE.jpg

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Can You make UConn Basketball please! Men's 1999, 2004, 2011, 2014 and women's basketball 1995, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015

ULWGf8l.png

GxiXZMA.png

I wouldn't mind seeing a Texas A&M football one. Conference Champs and claimed/national champs. These are nice! (Obviously not adding it to my current set, but I'd like to have one for later.)

Alright, can I see Texas A&M baseball distinctions with this logo? Thanks!

X89NvEk.png

1ZhtwaS.png

If you would like, I can change the color of these to the color you gave me, I just used the color used on the Texas A&M 2014 Football Media Guide.

Next:

1. Dallas Mavericks (TFet41)

2. Texas Rangers (TFet41)

3. Dallas Stars (TFet41)
4. FC Dallas (TFet41)
5. Indianapolis Colts (irkentier)
6. Indiana Pacers (irkentier)
7. St. Louis Blues (irkentier)
8. Arsenal (irkentier)
9. Evansville basketball (irkentier)
10. Chicago White Sox (NDFreek)
11. Miami Marlins (OnshoreGold)