Star Based Championship Signatures

packerfan21396

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple things: I ended working 13 hour shifts for a week and a half at a music festival a few days ago so I was busy then.  Then, recently, my hard drive stopped spinning on boot, so I needed to send my laptop in to get it replaced.  As a result, requests are gonna take a while to fulfill, stay tight.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 7/4/2016 at 8:01 PM, The Wolf Within said:

I thought about asking him to make a Timberwolves one when I asked for my UK one a while back, but I figured one division championship wasn't really enough to make a signature for.

See New Orleans Pelicans for example

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

10 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Couple things: I ended working 13 hour shifts for a week and a half at a music festival a few days ago so I was busy then.  Then, recently, my hard drive stopped spinning on boot, so I needed to send my laptop in to get it replaced.  As a result, requests are gonna take a while to fulfill, stay tight.

Take your time, we're in no rush. I would rather have a good signature that takes a while then something low-quality. 

4 hours ago, ~Bear said:

Take your time, we're in no rush. I would rather have a good signature that takes a while then something low-quality. 

Thanks man, but it's not that they take a while to make, it's that I physically have no means to make them right now.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

You may not know these teams,but can you do The Auckland Blues.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuDtzwqLIGKUKw8X9CcLW

And the national NZ rugby team,the All Blacks

photo.jpg

If you could do these it would be greatly appreciated!

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

On 7/4/2016 at 5:53 PM, ~Bear said:

No one has suggested in a while, but can I see:

1. Minnesota Timberwolves 

2. California Whales (AFA) 

3. Ottawa Beavers (hawkfan89s' PHL)

I know these teams aren't exactly the premier of their leagues, but they have all at least won in their divisions 

And if it is not too much, I would prefer the Whales and Beavers to be in a combo to save sig-space :P

SGTbPWk.png

Single Team:

tDqCQsi.png

D7kaKuW.png

Combo:

8Cp6JS0.png

1980 AFA Update:

Z66a1Vm.png

On 7/4/2016 at 6:13 PM, christianreitz said:

would you be willing to make one for D.C. United? All 13 major titles would be pretty sweet!

I don't usually put points/wins based awards (e.g. NHL's Presidents' Trophy) on these, but I'm assuming that you'd want the Supporters' Shields on that?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 7/4/2016 at 6:13 PM, christianreitz said:

would you be willing to make one for D.C. United? All 13 major titles would be pretty sweet!

Your Request:

NZEbPRd.png

What I'd Usually Make:

4LIjwWG.png

On 7/9/2016 at 2:38 PM, Melody22B said:

Would I please be able to get a Seattle SuperSonics one in yellow with the '75-'76 to '95-'96 Primary logo? 

I9SoMSI.png

On 7/23/2016 at 2:35 AM, Yayay124yay said:

You may not know these teams,but can you do The Auckland Blues.

And the national NZ rugby team,the All Blacks

If you could do these it would be greatly appreciated!

P6Q4CVw.png

waTXCTs.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Hey, me again. Could I please have some combos for : Orlando Magic (my current one) with Orlando City SC (current logo and wordmark, but with the 3 USL titles) Also, the Rays with a navy background and the full "Tampa Bay Rays" wordmark with the Texans one I have now? Thanks in advance!

ExJworW.png

23 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Hey, me again. Could I please have some combos for : Orlando Magic (my current one) with Orlando City SC (current logo and wordmark, but with the 3 USL titles) Also, the Rays with a navy background and the full "Tampa Bay Rays" wordmark with the Texans one I have now? Thanks in advance!

Single Team/Logo Updates:

cCwgScZ.png

(I honestly must've overlooked the full wordmark, otherwise I'd definitely would've used it. My bad)

kXNYyTw.png

eC7jwR4.png

Combos:

TbwKyzj.png

c3jnz9m.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

5 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Single Team/Logo Updates:

cCwgScZ.png

(I honestly must've overlooked the full wordmark, otherwise I'd definitely would've used it. My bad)

kXNYyTw.png

eC7jwR4.png

Combos:

TbwKyzj.png

c3jnz9m.png

Thanks! I realized that the single teams look better, and the powder looks better on TB as well. Also, Orlando City won the 2014 USL championship, and finished 2nd in (I think) the 2013 US Open Cup.

ExJworW.png

3 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Thanks! I realized that the single teams look better, and the powder looks better on TB as well. Also, Orlando City won the 2014 USL championship, and finished 2nd in (I think) the 2013 US Open Cup.

Orlando City won just the USL regular season in 2014, and never got past the quarterfinals in the US Open Cup.  I do check these things for ya.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived