NFL Flag Redesign Reboot (Pittsburgh Horsemen)

YelichGraphics

I rebooted my old concept were i used the city flag as the biggest part to design the uniform. Inspired by olympic teams, i bring to you, NFL Flag Redesign Reboot.

Remaining Teams

Houston Locomotives

Indianapolis Racers

Jacksonville Ranchers

Tennesse Rockers

Kansas City Speed

Denver Mountainmen

San Deigo Enforcers

Oakland Greens

Philadelphia Anchors

Dallas Sheriffs

Washington Eagles

New Jersey Stallions

Detriot Monarchs

Chicago Jazz

Green Bay Lakers

Minnesota Bobcats

New Orleans Frenchmen

Tampa Bay Smoke

Charlotte Miners

Atlanta ?

St. Louis Ducks

San Franisco ?

Arizona Pheniox

Seattle Emeralds

BUFFALO STORM

WYSe15F.png

YE7Vbya.png

NEW YORK BRAVES

faM54oP.png

oDI07yL.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. What template are you using? It's great!

2. Love the uniforms, but agree that you should use a lightning pant stripe.

3. You should make the flags bigger so we can really see where you got your inspiration

1. What template are you using? It's great!

2. Love the uniforms, but agree that you should use a lightning pant stripe.

3. You should make the flags bigger so we can really see where you got your inspiration

1.bravebirds

2.z4Jv1Y7.png

iaR6d52.png

3. next update

The New York helmet needs work. The roundel is too small and leaves way too much empty space on the helmet. Maybe try getting rid of the feather on the helmet.

One other question: why is this called NFL flag reboot? These don't have any resemblance to NFL teams.

award%20sig.png

The New York helmet needs work. The roundel is too small and leaves way too much empty space on the helmet. Maybe try getting rid of the feather on the helmet.

One other question: why is this called NFL flag reboot? These don't have any resemblance to NFL teams.

the NFL part is because he's using the flag of the cities where NFL teams are located

the NFL part is because he's using the flag of the cities where NFL teams are located

Yeah i did this concept before and im using the NFL as a basic outline on what cities i do.

for teams with state names, or both new yorks, i have to pick a city that relates to them

The city of Green Bay's flag has the Packers logo on it, then what? Just a different color scheme Packers clone?

us-wigrb.jpg

5129241498_e2b95830ce.jpg

no i'll think of something cool

The city of Green Bay's flag has the Packers logo on it, then what? Just a different color scheme Packers clone?

us-wigrb.jpg

5129241498_e2b95830ce.jpg

no i'll think of something cool

Green Bay...

diamonds

waves

Can't wait for Jets. Are we getting the pilgrims? Dutchmen? Or are you going to go with another aspect of the flag? Also interested to see where they end up colors-wise.

im going by confrence, so that is the jets.

for the giants, im using the new jersey flag.

i don't know if you remember the first NFL Flag Redesign series, but i made this for last summer

VF9lv8f.png

Archived