Boston Celtics Court Concept

Broncoboy7

Not a fan of anything court-related for the Celtics that doesn't include parquet flooring.

Well, I didn't incorporate that because I felt that that was an old part of the court too, so when I say it needs modernizing, that's another reason why I said that.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Not a fan of anything court-related for the Celtics that doesn't include parquet flooring.

Well, I didn't incorporate that because I felt that that was an old part of the court too, so when I say it needs modernizing, that's another reason why I said that.

I'd say the parquet flooring is a bit synonymous with the Celtics and I'm sure there's a way to "modernize" it without sacrificing that aspect. It makes them stick out and not have the same "cookie cutter" design as a lot of other courts (though, teams seem to be finding ways to move out of this uniformity.)

Also, your execution needs a bit of work. The Celtics.com and @Celtics font is a bit cartoonish and the TD Garden logo is a bit pixelated and needs to be filled in; the space in the R and the D. The white painted area is also a bit pixelated. Might want to rework that and then repost a cleaner version.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Refreshing yes. Like it? Yes! Parquet floors are synonymous with Celtics though. That's why Brooklyn incorporated the herringbone pattern so they can have a similar iconic identity. Still love your hardwood colors and totally agree with you thathe they need a modern approach..they are going to be timeless no matter what.

White paint may not work as much. Either green or no paint color ala Houston Rockets would work.

shado_logo.gif

Refreshing yes. Like it? Yes! Parquet floors are synonymous with Celtics though. That's why Brooklyn incorporated the herringbone pattern so they can have a similar iconic identity. Still love your hardwood colors and totally agree with you thathe they need a modern approach..they are going to be timeless no matter what.

White paint may not work as much. Either green or no paint color ala Houston Rockets would work.

I had a problem with that white paint too. I'm probably going to change it to that green.

Hey! You used my template! I would change that cartoonish font to something different. Also use green paint instead of white, and just clean it up a little.

Love your template! See above on white paint

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

I'm not crazy about three fonts on the floor - you have the font that's at center court, the end line font, and the sideline font. I'd say change the end line font to a bold version of the font used on the center court logo.

And parquet it up. I'm not sure why you used the retro logo at center court if you're really trying to be modern.

The leprechauns need to be closer to the free throw line.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure if I like the blue charity stripe and non-parquet flooring.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

very...... paint-y. However, this isn't an insult. I like what you have as your first rendition for this concept, but as others have said, I can't stand a Celtics court without the parquet floor. Also, Please do get rid of the cartoon-y font, it is driving me insane.

Archived