2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very unusual for the dutch to implode so early. Apparentley players having bust ups is left for when they actually qualify for tournaments on past history.

glory10.png

Everton are the subject of renewed speculation over a potential takeover.

City of London financial sources have told BBC Sport that American investors, with links to Major League Soccer side Sporting Kansas City

glory10.png

Kloppmania begins with a scoreless draw. Even though it was kind of disappointing, we played with a lot more energy than some of our games this year.

ESPN FC gave Can a 6/10 for the game. I thought that was pretty harsh, he seemed very solid defensively and seemed more comfortable in CM/CDM than he has so far this year. Sturridge, Benteke, and Ings probably would've all banged in that header that rang off the bar in the first half.

spacer.png

Kloppmania begins with a scoreless draw. Even though it was kind of disappointing, we played with a lot more energy than some of our games this year.

ESPN FC gave Can a 6/10 for the game. I thought that was pretty harsh, he seemed very solid defensively and seemed more comfortable in CM/CDM than he has so far this year. Sturridge, Benteke, and Ings probably would've all banged in that header that rang off the bar in the first half.

Probably a fair result but Liverpool only really had the first twenty minutes and then the last ten and failed to really create a clear cut chance without a goalscorer. If anything Mignolet kept you in it. Dembele bossed the Liverpool midfield and had Coutinho in his back pocket.

Also R.I.P to Howard Kendall who died yesterday and was Everton's greatest manager. He led them to two league titles an F.A Cup and a European Cup Winners Cup. If English teams had not been banned from Europe after the Heysel disaster he could of well led the team he had to an European Cup. One of the best teams to watch during his reign in the 1980's

glory10.png

The playoff round of Euro qualifying is set..

-Norway vs. Hungary

-Bosnia and Herzegovina vs. Ireland

-Sweden vs. Denmark

-Ukraine vs. Slovenia

Sweden-Denmark and B/H-Ireland will be fun. The other ones... not so much.

spacer.png

Arsenal has found a lifeline! I thought for sure they'd be forced to settle for a tie but they might be able to take this thing to the last day. The rest of English football will be rejoicing as well. If they crash out in the group stage England would be all but assured to lose Champions League spot stating in 2017-2018.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Arsenal has found a lifeline! I thought for sure they'd be forced to settle for a tie but they might be able to take this thing to the last day. The rest of English football will be rejoicing as well. If they crash out in the group stage England would be all but assured to lose Champions League spot stating in 2017-2018.

Yeah, that was a huge win for them. Very pleasantly surprised with what I saw from the Gunners today. Hope they can keep it up!

Yeah, that was a huge win for them. Very pleasantly surprised with what I saw from the Gunners today. Hope they can keep it up!

whoo. need to lower than english coefficent.

reason why i cheer for my rivals in Ligue 1 in the champions league to raise the french coefficent.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

The 2nd and 3rd placed teams in France are currently......Angers and Caen. What? If you take away PSG there's some interesting football going on in France.

classmentligue1_zpsmtpblz0d.png

with Caen having an even Diff., but l'OM in 17é. related note, l'OM plays well but keeps drawing or losing.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Tim Sherwood has been found out to be the fraud that Spurs fans knew he was all along. Clueless. Villa never deserved such a poor manager.

glory10.png

Archived