2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

Some people out there were crapping on France after they dropped a centralized friendly yesterday to Albania... to that, I say poo. France doesn't have anything to worry about (yet). To them, this was a friendly... no need to panic.

If anything, why not give some praise to Albania? They gave the French a devil of a time in Rennes for the first meeting and yesterday they won on their home turf.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dortmund got a new goalkeeper for next season. They bought the Swiss international Roman Bürki from SC Freiburg. That's a good catch, he was one of the best goalkeepers of the Bundesliga season.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Nice game in Slovenia with the babyfaced assassin scoring the winner for the Brits.

!!!!!!! Last time I checked it was England.

glory10.png

Did the Fixture Fairy bring everyone what they wanted?

The fixtures were released at 9am, Mrs Jaffa texted me at 9.15 to say she'd found us hotels for a number of our away games. My wife's ace. :D

NewcastlevTottenham

Sun 15 May 15:00

This fixture could be interesting between me and my friend 'Geordie'. Oh how I would love this match to be important for Spurs' European aspirations as well as Newcastle's survival hopes.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Manchester United is starting with Tottenham, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Swansea and Liverpool. I see D-W-W-D-W. IF this is how it works out or better, I think the Red Devils will have a good shot at the title. Liverpool and Swansea could turn into L's, but I'm hopeful that won't happen. I almost wish that the United vs Chelsea match on 28 December was played on the 26th. The NBA always tries to have the expected top teams play each other on Christmas, I'd love to see the same from the BPL on Boxing Day.

Prediction: St. Totteringham's 2016 will take place on April 16th.

I'm sure it will be earlier this year.

NewcastlevTottenham

Sun 15 May 15:00

This fixture could be interesting between me and my friend 'Geordie'. Oh how I would love this match to be important for Spurs' European aspirations as well as Newcastle's survival hopes.

United play Bournemouth that day. I'm hoping this plays a part in our championship hopes and in Bournemouth avoiding the Championship. It usually leads to an entertaining game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Bayern talent Mitch Weiser will play for my hertha next season. That's seriously a good catch for us. Our Hungarian coach Dardai also wants Dzsudzsak. He would be huge for us!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Yawn. Broken record.

IF this is how it works out or better, I think the Red Devils will have a good shot at the title.

The NBA always tries to have the expected top teams play each other on Christmas, I'd love to see the same from the BPL on Boxing Day.

I still think (personal opinion of course) Chelsea are the clear team to beat. Good start or not it will be difficult for anyone to even challenge them right to the end. Saying that, I do expect Utd to be improved over last season and may well be more of a threat than City depending on how any summer business goes.

I personally don't think fixtures should be set up. There are enough games played around the Christmas period that it makes every game important. You can go into the Christmas period and come out of it in completely different positions depending on how well you have played.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

In England the Arsenal fans I know dont even bother with this anymore. You are 5 years too late with this rubbish.

glory10.png

Villa don’t play each of last season’s top five in five consecutive games this year, so I’m pleased with the computer.

Bayern talent Mitch Weiser will play for my hertha next season. That's seriously a good catch for us. Our Hungarian coach Dardai also wants Dzsudzsak. He would be huge for us!

<3 this so much.

In England the Arsenal fans I know dont even bother with this anymore. You are 5 years too late with this rubbish.

Don’t understand why Arsenal fans are so obsessed with a club they insist is below them.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived