2015/16 International Football

Crabcake

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boys in Green punched their Euro ticket, beating Bosnia.

Anything less than a group consisting of England, Wales, Ireland and Norn Iron would be a travesty.

It's not like the footballing authorities haven't fixed anything before, they can make this happen. :P

Im exicted for the France England match tomorrow:today, especially now.

France doesnt need to win, but this game being played will be healing and good for the country.

Allez les Blues, but the game is more important than the win.

It will be epic. All of Wembley singing La Marseillaise. Alas, I have to go in for work when it starts 3pm EST.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Jamie Vardy just scored in his tenth straight game, equalling Ruud van Nistelrooy's Premier League record. That means that with Arsenal losing to West Brom and Man City not playing until later that Leicester are currently top of the table. That entire team, and especially Vardy, are absolutely on fire right now.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Liverpool went to Stamford Bridge. And won. Liverpool went to the Etihad. And won.

#KloppMania

Beating City at the Etihad is impressive but beating the Blues at Stamford Bridge is nothing great this season.

Good point. But, I feel like a Rodgers-led Liverpool might've tuned out mentally after the Chelsea goal in that game. That's why I'm still psyched about Klopp-mania.

spacer.png

So Jamie Vardy scored again against Man United, meaning he's now broken the Premier League record for consecutive games scored in, and is one off the all-time English top flight record, set by Jimmy Dunne of Sheffield United in 1931-2!

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

So Jamie Vardy scored again against Man United, meaning he's now broken the Premier League record for consecutive games scored in, and is one off the all-time English top flight record, set by Jimmy Dunne of Sheffield United in 1931-2!

Depends on how you judge the record - Stan Mortensen scored in 15 consecutive appearances for Blackpool in 1950-51. However, he missed a couple of games due to injury during that run, which did include scoring in 11 matches on the bounce.

Man Utd 0-0 West Ham - LOL

Man City 0-2 Stoke - Double LOL

Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth - Triple LOL

Liverpool play Newcastle - this has the potential to be a good BPL weekend.

spacer.png

Archived