Funny NFL Fantasy League Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

I am working on this thread that might appeal to fantasy football players. It is simply a / funny / punny / or /sarcastic/ way of developing a team name and logo for your fantasy team. I feel that most fantasy players really enjoy naming their team so I will be taking requests from anyone who would like their team concept in a wordmark and helmet format to use as an avatar/profile pic in their fantasy league. I am familiar with how ESPN fantasy leagues allow team owners to upload graphics from the web and think that they are best suited for this type of graphic representation. You may know of others so please contribute that information to this thread. I want this concept to be based off of Current or former NFL Teams. I will not do anything vulgar that compromises the integrity of SportsLogos.net so keep it clean. I purposely leave city names off of the wordmarks so that it will hopefully have a broader appeal. Fantasy or fictitious city names are doable.

Here is my first attempt with an NFL team that has had much controversy in the past month.59600904104af_Patriotdeflated.thumb.png.25c7e7eea9d575766d4aab72a1f661d1.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I'm a Patriots Fan, I find these kinda Funny. Perhaps for them, give a hole in the helmet?

I was thinking more about the rubber part of the football where you stick the pump needle. I haven't decided where it should go. Definitely somewhere on the logo though.

I might not use this on fantasy football, but just as a for-fun thing for a friend and I to have, do you mind doing "The Cheatriots." It might be too similar to the Deflatriots though.

Do you want the logo to stay the same and only change the wordmark or am I trying to come up with a different helmet logo also?

I think I might change the font of the word mark. Give me any design ideas that you have for the logo if you want it to change by sending a pic of what you have in mind. I don't know when I will have this ready but hopefully it will be finished before the start of fantasy football 2015 season.

Very Funny thread. Only thing I can think of is the Detroit "Decepticons" (as their best player is MEGATRON!) for the

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

On 5/24/2015 at 3:33 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

I might not use this on fantasy football, but just as a for-fun thing for a friend and I to have, do you mind doing "The Cheatriots." It might be too similar to the Deflatriots though.

Here is what I came up with for Cheatriots. How did I do?

59600b334a4a4_Cheatriotsconcept2.thumb.png.49f4d220cf320dcff80405370fd0884e.png

Cheatriots%20concept%20copy_zpskxbsn0sq.

You definitely earned bonus points for the magnifying glass in the wordmark.

bufg.png

On 5/24/2015 at 10:53 PM, calvinedward1229 said:

do one for Armed Rodgery

Here is attempt number 1 for Armed Rodgery . I had to use "12" guage shotgun shells as part of the wordmark

59600bf33ce9a_ArmedRodgery1Concept.thumb.png.66f9e98f350e3cfca282d22f1555cb84.png

Here is Try number 2 with a Full Metal Jacket inspired logo. It looks Oakland Raider-like.

59600c5d7a4d4_ArmedRodgery2Concept.thumb.png.aa6ea432bebc6af127024376fc2052a9.png

Give me your thoughts. I like number 2 right now. I have one more idea that I will post later. Just wanted to get something out there for you to critique.

Cheatriots%20concept%20copy_zpskxbsn0sq.

You definitely earned bonus points for the magnifying glass in the wordmark.

That wordmark, hilarious! Nice work

fiowXOD.png

59600e9a00ef2_Decepticonsconcept1.thumb.png.54a9eb91de2809fe8791a294b80ba0c9.png

On 5/25/2015 at 9:22 AM, SFCOM1 said:

Very Funny thread. Only thing I can think of is the Detroit "Decepticons" (as their best player is MEGATRON!) for the

Let me first say that there were many different ways to go with this one but I think I came up with a winner. I hope you will like it. Credit for graphic design goes to Kris Bazen I am only responsible for the concept design of the copyrighted material.

Archived