Funny NFL Fantasy League Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would you do for the Redskins? they have so many problems...

I can laugh too...some possibilities:

nO-LINE

RGKnees

*something with Zubaz in honor of their Arena League-caliber coach, Jay Gruden.

Burnt Toast representing their lack of a secondary

87Redskins.png

On 5/27/2015 at 9:51 PM, WavePunter said:

Or just shuffalo

Well, I think I will go with this suggestion and throw this out there for you to give feedback. There is a ton of stuff going on with this and I think it needs fine tuning. I borrowed graphics by using google image search and tweaked them a bit. Design is mine graphics are not. Let me hear from you.

59600f4c3055b_Shuffaloconcept1.thumb.png.490ba7d7738638bc974541b1e9646587.png

By the way, Tyrod's number 5 and Jeff's number 7 would appear on the flip view of the helmet.

Just had an idea. I should probably place EJ's number 3 and Matt's number 16 on the front of the helmet on each side of the stripe. Then hope that the Bills sign a QB named John. Here's Why.

John%203%2016%20sign_zpsnmlnbr1q.jpeg

I'm confused... but for the redskins I would go with nO-Line like Buster said.

Just had an idea. I should probably place EJ's number 3 and Matt's number 16 on the front of the helmet on each side of the stripe. Then hope that the Bills sign a QB named John. Here's Why.

To clarify, I guess I was implying that the fans are also undecided about their starter. They are calling for some guy named John, or EJ #3 or Matt Cassel #16 or Maybe some Divine Intervention would help. Just a side note - EJ's name is sometimes abbreviated as E.Manuel meaning (God with Us)

To clarify, I guess I was implying that the fans are also undecided about their starter. They are calling for some guy named John, or EJ #3 or Matt Cassel #16 or Maybe some Divine Intervention would help. Just a side note - EJ's name is sometimes abbreviated as E.Manuel meaning (God with Us)

I see now... as in "god be with us because when he's playing we need a miracle"

Archived