Funny NFL Fantasy League Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami Philbans?

That's a good one for Miami since our only problem IMO is him.

How about Joe's "OUT" Regis "Fill IN" or Joe's Outrageous Fill in ? in reference to both Coach Joe Philbin and TV Host Regis Philbin?

Maybe just "OUT" RAGEOUS & "OUT" REGIS Philbins.

Miami Philbans?

That's a good one for Miami since our only problem IMO is him.

How about Joe's "OUT" Regis "Fill IN" or Joe's Outrageous Fill in ? in reference to both Coach Joe Philbin and TV Host Regis Philbin?

Maybe just "OUT" RAGEOUS & "OUT" REGIS Philbins.

Joes "OUT" Regius "IN" would be hilarious

20h94yq.jpg

tbFKDks.png?1

RU7j0o0.png

Here is the latest request from 13DolphinsFan91. I enjoyed doing this one because it is IMO "Hilarious" It brings new meaning to the phrase "Out of the flames and into the fire" Hope you like it. If not give me some feedback for edits.

Joes%20out%20concept_zpsawl5isy6.png

If Regis Philbin was coach of the Dolphins...

For the Broncos: an Orange Crush hybrid would be sweet.

Am I breeding different Bronco horse logos or the Flower with the Orange? What would the team name be?

Oh, I meant the soda mixed with the current helmet. The team would be called Orange Crush, a reference to their 70's and 80's defense. Just for reference, the logo that the soda is identified by is here:

crush_thumb.png

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Oh, I meant the soda mixed with the current helmet. The team would be called Orange Crush, a reference to their 70's and 80's defense. Just for reference, the logo that the soda is identified by is here:

crush_thumb.png

I think the graphic above would make a nice wordmark. I'll play around with it. Green has to go and be replaced with the Bronco Blue of the 70's 80's team. I have another idea for the helmet logo involving a football player getting crushed. I'll try to get this out soon.

Here is SSmith48's request for Orange Crush. I don't know if this is quite what you had in mind. Give me feedback so I can make edits. What I like about this hybrid is that it combines current Broncos color schemes with the 70's & 80's retro color schemes. I also like the wordmark. It could be slapped on the helmet in place of the current logo if you want.

5960fe0b302c9_OrangeCrushconcept.thumb.png.96d4932d3d25663314eab94c78f61366.png

OOH! Cool! But I was thinking the recolored soda logo on the helmet, if that's not a problem for you.

No this is not a problem. It is an easy fix. Do you want the wordmark to be identical to the helmet logo or should I use the current Broncos font for the wordmark?

On 6/16/2015 at 10:12 AM, jdp said:

My fantasy team was called the Chicago Bares. For my team avatar, I just recolored the Bears helmet so it looked like a bare a--.

I had to work on this one just a bit to keep it clean. Thanks for editing your post jdp. I came up with something I hope you will like but more importantly something that won't be banned from this site. I think I am okay but if not you better download it before it is removed.

Here is version 1 of the Chicago Bares.

5960ffbc0fd18_ChicagoBaresConcept1.thumb.png.cbf611bc9045213fb8d0ed916229b196.png

Next up is the Cleveland Browns. If QB play does not improve many throws may wind up "Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe" sending many nauseated Browns fans to the Restroom, and leaving the newly acquired WR clicking his heels together and saying "There's No Place Like Home" or maybe "Toto, We're not in Kansas City Anymore" Let me know how I did with this one.

596101fbc5955_OverDwayneBoweconcept.thumb.png.f0aa28ebdbf9637306bd38fd0954bade.png

Archived