New Soccer Template by raysox

raysox

BEFORE YOU ASK I want to still play around with it before releasing the finished project. I also want to make a few more brands. But until then...

I was looking at some soccer concepts the other day and it made me somewhat self conscious. I know I can make some good concepts, but maybe my template could be better? My template is by far the most used template I've ever made, but it just needed a face lift.

I tried last week to make the template, but got frustrated and quit. Then I was at Ross and found one of my top 5 favorite kits of all time, the USA "Where's Waldo" hooped kits. I immediately bought it with no regrets. Today, I finally decided to take the new jersey and lay it out and try my best to replicate it. I started with my old template and made the following Nike template. Then, I went ahead and used some reference pics from my friend Gus to do the Adidas kits.

I wanted to release the kits, but wanted to test them first. I originally was going to put the 4 teams of Great Britain on a new Nike photoshop template and go from there, but I decided that this would be a great way to do those concepts.

England is really simple. I replaced the blue from the current kit, with red and made it Nike. The rest are various Adidas jersey. Northern Ireland has a chest bar, Wales has pinstripes, and Scotland has a cross. In honor of the EPL finishing today, I put players who I had on my fantasy team at some point this year on the jersey.
England.png
NI.png
Scotland.png
Wales.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great so far love the socks! What format(s) will this be in?

I'm guessing svg. Also Your last template is beautiful and this one is even better. It also appears to be easier to work with.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I think there is still some work to do, this template seems so boxy, square and rigid. Your previous template is a little more life like, but it's a little to thick in some areas. Maybe find a middle ground between the two. I look forward to using this template myself in the future

I think there is still some work to do, this template seems so boxy, square and rigid. Your previous template is a little more life like, but it's a little to thick in some areas. Maybe find a middle ground between the two. I look forward to using this template myself in the future

I get what you're saying. Like I said, I laid down my USA jersey and tried to copy it exactly. I took Daniel Ramone's basketball template as inspiration in parts, but other than that I copied what I saw with a pair of Nike shorts and some socks.

Overall it works the same as my old one but with more realistic cuts and shapes.

I get what you're saying. Like I said, I laid down my USA jersey and tried to copy it exactly. I took Daniel Ramone's basketball template as inspiration in parts, but other than that I copied what I saw with a pair of Nike shorts and some socks.

Overall it works the same as my old one but with more realistic cuts and shapes.

I prefer the boxiness simply because it makes life easier and still looks nice.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This looks very nice so far Raysox. Your current template is already very user-friendly, and I feel as if this one could be even more so. Looking forward to seeing the finished product, and using this fantastic template.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

When do you think you'll be able to post the full template?

I started on a puma template today. I want to do a few more and test it because I made it last night and I could have missed something major.

How are the socks? That was something I wanted to ask because I had to really go from scratch.

When do you think you'll be able to post the full template?

I started on a puma template today. I want to do a few more and test it because I made it last night and I could have missed something major.

How are the socks? That was something I wanted to ask because I had to really go from scratch.

Make sure to get new balance.

For the socks and shorts I wish there was more dimension to both, but they look good

Maybe it's just me but something about the way the socks are presented seems a little odd that they are on their side. I think they are probably also a little small compared to the shirt and shortstoo.

Just my thoughts. Looks like a cracking template otherwise.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

hmm, It's still realistic, but much more simplistic and many people like that so that's good in that regard.

However, i personally prefer your last template because it was closer in shape to my old template and the shorts were under the shirt so it looked as close as the real thing would on the pitch. Now the only thing I didn't like about your previous template was the lines were very thick and black - although I fixed that for myself - this new one has thinner lines so it looks less cartoony.... sooooo I'm personally mixed about it but I know others will like it.

Archived