My updates on all MLB teams

Believeland1994

I've been doing tweaks on the Indians uniforms so I've decided I'll tweak the other teams in the MLB including logos. I'll start with the AL East and work my way through the league. I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think.

AL EAST:

Baltimore Orioles

aKkayc4.png

For the O's primary home and away uniforms, I went with their script coloring from the 90's during the Cal Ripken Jr. Era and added the black piping. I honestly think the black script looks better and stands out more IMO. The alternate orange is unchanged except the addition of the black piping. The black alternate's script is changed Baltimore in Orange with white trim. The caps I got rid of the white and promote the away hat to the primary home and the away caps go to all black including the script O hat.

UPDATE: I changed the Orioles script on the black ALT to Baltimore in orange with white trim.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks pretty good but please a different template, everything is pixelated and harder to see. Do that and you've got a pretty solid concept for the Orioles!

I know but I'm still new to the whole concept and I'm using paint and find this template easier until I get more experience with newer templates than I will. For I now I'll work with this so far.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

It looks pretty good but please a different template, everything is pixelated and harder to see. Do that and you've got a pretty solid concept for the Orioles!

I know but I'm still new to the whole concept and I'm using paint and find this template easier until I get more experience with newer templates than I will. For I now I'll work with this so far.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/76598-paint-users-paradise-20/page-17

Tampa Bay Rays:

nPZ2vm2.png

For the Rays, I mixed the present color scheme with the purple and black color scheme from the original color scheme. For the fauxback, I swapped the dark blue with purple to reflect on the new colors.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/76598-paint-users-paradise-20/page-17

thanks for the link to the templates!

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Tampa Bay Rays:

IZReylc.png

For the Rays, I mixed the present color scheme with the purple and black color scheme from the original color scheme. For the fauxback, I swapped the dark blue with purple to reflect on the new colors.

UPDATE: When I first made Tampa's concept, I thought it was ok but looking at it now Idk how I thought that was decent looking, it looked bad tbh but I fixed it and took some of the colors of the Devil Rays and incorporated into the current uniform. And it looks 10x better than the 1st concept.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Cleveland Indians:

tWTAahr.png

For the Tribe I updated most of the uni's. at home,red would be the dominant color while navy blue would be the dominant color. The Chief Wahoo cap would still be worn with the primary home, alternate home and road 1 while block C caps with the tweaks would be retained as well. The red alternate is based off of the 97 ASG AL jerseys when the game was last held in Cleveland.

Very nice so far, but i would love it if you brought back the brown and gold for San Diego.

Thanks and stay tuned to find out. There are going to be some classic colorways that will make a return as well for some teams.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

0wn3KJk.png

I gotta burn my laptop now due to the fact the Tribe's are rival's with Detroit and how heated the fan bases get lol, but anyways this concept. I brought back the orange bill for the road caps and brought back the blue alternate jersey. Other than those tweaks, everything else is the same.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Kansas City Royals:

R9HVX4c.png

For the Royals, I made a few minor tweaks mainly to the alternates and away jersey while the home uniform is untouched except I added a white bill to the home cap. I added piping to the road jersey and the Alt 1 jersey's and for the Alt 1 cap i changed the bill from blue to powder blue. The road caps are left unchanged.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

I know I'm a little late to the party, but for the Orioles, I'd put the Baltimore script on the black alts. Also maybe reverse the orange and white on the black alt

spacer.png

Minnesota Twins:

d0QZhyq.png

For the Twins. I felt the Twins should of kept their iconic pinstripe home uni's they've worn since the Metrodome days and with this I brought the pinstripe home uniform and I got rid of the TC cap with the red bill and replaced it with the all blue M cap they used to wear with their previous road uniform before the move to Target Field.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

I know I'm a little late to the party, but for the Orioles, I'd put the Baltimore script on the black alts. Also maybe reverse the orange and white on the black alt

I could try to do that with the black alt's but I can't guarantee it would work well since I'm still a rookie to the concepts. But I'll see what I can do.

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

AL West:

Houston Astros

FYXZbPp.png

When the Astros changed their look and went back the original colors and I left their uniforms alone except I added the all blue hat to both home and away sets and brought back the orange cap to the orange alternate jersey and added an all blue jersey and paired it with the current road cap. Also I felt the white cleats fit in better with this set and pays homage to the Astrodome and rainbow guts days

Just one before I die.

33933305.jpg

Archived