New IHOP logo

ihop-new-logo-hed-2015.jpg

It's a bit of a lateral move for me. While it does look a bit more modern, it's still just too cutesy for me. IHOP should've done a little more than just remove the square and banner and add the smiley face. The new logo reminds me of a toy company logo now or something along those lines.

Love it! The old IHOP logo looked like it was frowning, not only does the new one eliminate the frown, it also gets rid of the clunkiness of the box.

Well, to be fair, most people leave IHOP looking like that after eating their food ... sooooooo

The new one reminds me of this Citibank logo:

Citibank_The_Citibank_Account_753907_i0.

Which leads me to think that IHOP looked at this logo and said "Hey, let's have IHOP with a reverse arch from this logo!"

Pathetic, really.

This one has always bothered me. Why not line the arch up to look as though they're dotting the Is?

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

ihop-new-logo-hed-2015.jpg

It's a bit of a lateral move for me. While it does look a bit more modern, it's still just too cutesy for me. IHOP should've done a little more than just remove the square and banner and add the smiley face. The new logo reminds me of a toy company logo now or something along those lines.

Reminds me of Duplo

spacer.png

It looks like the right eye was punched and is bleeding.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The new one reminds me of this Citibank logo:

Citibank_The_Citibank_Account_753907_i0.

Which leads me to think that IHOP looked at this logo and said "Hey, let's have IHOP with a reverse arch from this logo!"

Pathetic, really.

This one has always bothered me. Why not line the arch up to look as though they're dotting the Is?

Because its an umbrella...

It looks like the right eye was punched and is bleeding.

its a creepy looking face for sure.

Eh, I don't know what to think of the change. They still aren't as good as Waffle House in my book, logos aside.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow,. Went on a weekend trip and saw the new logo and didn't even realize it was new until I got back. For some reason I always thought it was like that, or that it was actually an older logo.

Archived