MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd drop the mountains on the Coors logo to match their new branding, looks great otherwise!

Duly noted but I don't think that its worth an update just to take out the mountains in the advertisement, I mean they still use mountains in some form in the logo and they still have the more detailed mountains on the cans

Columbus

Home kit- all yellow with checkerboard pattern, and black accents

Away kit- all black kit with diagonal stripes, and yellow accents

Third kit- white and grey kit, with grey and yellow chevron design on the chest.

NrmDQv8.jpg

FC Dallas

Home kit- all red kit with dark red hoops, similar to what they have this year, except they are just solid hoops instead of this years which have thinner stripes above and below each hoop, as well I also made the hoops darker and more noticeable. This years jerseys, the hoops are so hard to see, especially when the players are in the game, the hoops just seem to blend in with the sweat.

Away kit- all blue version of the home kit

Third kit- texas flag, white kit.

6XtxtLA.jpg

I'm generally not a fan of the straight transfer of flag to kit, but I think it could work in this case. I think all kits (but the third especially) would be much improved by using the Advocare wordmark-only logo as on Dallas' current secondary kit.

Personally I think FC Dallas should go back to the red and white hoops because it was such a unique look in the league. I think if you changed that it would be a huge upgrade to this set, and it would also make make it so the secondary kit is not the exact same as the primary. Otherwise, looks good.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

DC United

Home kit- all black kit with red accents, black top with red v center stripe

Away kit- similar to this years away kit, but the stripe gradient is more prominent and extends farther down

Third kit- all red kit with black stripe across the middle

JfshpPH.jpg

Houston Dynamo

Home kit- all orange kit, I like the all orange look rather than their typical orange and white. paired with light blue accents, and the starburst sublimated on the chest, which is taken from the logo

Away kit- all white kit with orange and blue accents, orange stripe across the middle with light blue striped gradient above and below it

Third kit- all black kit with vertical orange sash, orange and blue accents

TBVrSO1.jpg

Ok, so I have finished putting my bundelsiga designs into the new template, and I have designed the two new teams that were promoted for the upcoming year as well. Ingolstadt and Darmstadt are the two new teams, and I will also include the two teams that were relegated, Freiburg and Paderborn. I'm gonna start posting those and then keeping posting MLS and bundesliga kits simultaneously.

Bayern Munich

Home kit- all red kit with blue diagonal stripes

Away kit- all white kit with triple chevron, grey, dark blue and dark red, colors that they used this past year

Third kit- all grey kit with dark blue and dark red accents, and midlle criss cross vertical dna stripe

HPKtf9x.jpg

Your concepts have come on leaps and bounds over the past few weeks. It's great to see you reacting positively to some good C&C.

Some nice ideas for Bayern. I just think the designs are competing with the sponsor logo rather than complimenting it. They are good designs and the sponsor logo is probably about the right size. You might want to move the sponsor lower on the away kit and maybe on the third increase the gap between the top and bottom sections of the red and blue lines so that the sponsor logo is in a space of its own. Most sponsors would want their logo to be clearly visible and perhaps this might help.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived