MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

Your concepts have come on leaps and bounds over the past few weeks. It's great to see you reacting positively to some good C&C.

Some nice ideas for Bayern. I just think the designs are competing with the sponsor logo rather than complimenting it. They are good designs and the sponsor logo is probably about the right size. You might want to move the sponsor lower on the away kit and maybe on the third increase the gap between the top and bottom sections of the red and blue lines so that the sponsor logo is in a space of its own. Most sponsors would want their logo to be clearly visible and perhaps this might help.

thanks, I will look at adjusting the t mobile logo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borussia Dortmund

a more traditional look

Home kit- yellow top with black stripes and sleeves, black shorts and yellow socks

Away kit- black top with thin yellow stripes, yellow shorts and black socks

Third kit- all grey kit with black and yellow cross centered on the logo

6p8KI3e.jpg

Some nice kits here! I would recommend you to use a lighter shade of black, so that the stitching details are more visible.

For the Bayern kits, I think that the Bayern logo should be smaller, and it would be better if you added the stars on top of the logos for both Bayern and Dortmund.

Keep it up, can't wait to see more!

SV Darmstadt 98

one of the newly promoted teams to the bundesliga

Home kit- blue top with white sleeves and wide white chevron with white thin chevron gradient above it

Away kit- white top with grey hoops and blue shorts and socks

Third kit- two tone orange kit with fleur di lis pattern

i0dmg9s.jpg

For the Galaxy, I would suggest not going away from the diagonal sash on the home kit, as they seem to really be establishing that as their identity in recent years. Maybe you could incorporate your gradient design into a sash?

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

For the Galaxy, I would suggest not going away from the diagonal sash on the home kit, as they seem to really be establishing that as their identity in recent years. Maybe you could incorporate your gradient design into a sash?

ok, i'll look into doing that

LAFC.

Home kit- red top with green and brown vertical stripe down the middle, white shorts and red socks

Away kit- all brown kit with stripe across the chest diagonally divided in half green half red, accents on one side are all green and all red on the other side

Third kit- white top with red sleeves and three color stripe across the chest, red shorts and white socks

YA5LEIo.jpg

Archived