MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

TSG Hoffenheim

Home kit- all blue kit with yellow diagonal stripe gradient design that lines up with the sap logo

Away kit- all grey kit with blue sleeves and blue center stripe, the sap logo is positioned to look like it either cut through the stripe or was folded around the stripe

Third kit- yellow and red kit with thin red center stripe, sap logo in the center

QtoujkA.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orlando City

Home kit- all purple with dark purple stripe gradient

Away kit- all white kit with light purple and lavender accents, a lavender sun fits around the orlando health logo

Third kit- all black kit with 3 purple hoops, and lavender and purple accents

N3TI6Jw.jpg

Philadelphia Union

big change from what they have now, I really don't like that giant center stripe that they have

Home kit- all navy blue kit with gold hoops, the stripe just below the logo has 13 white stars on it, the bimbo logo has been simplified

Away kit- all white kit, with a vertical light blue stripe thats centered over the logo

Third kit- Bethlehem steel throwback look, some differences are that the bimbo logo is block letters and white, and then I kept the philly logo and just made it black and white. I really liked that look when they did and this is just a little variant of that

jnAJlw5.jpg

FC Mainz 05

Home kit- red top with red and white stripe sleeves, white collar and shorts, red socks

Away kit- black and red version of the home kit

Third kit- white top with black sleeves and black center stripe, black shorts and white socks

Wc8ofGA.jpg

With respect to your philly home kit, I'm not so sure about the gold hoops.. I'm not much of a fan of the large golden center stripe that the club has used since its inception, but it has become their identity, and is one of the more unique looks in the MLS. I think there are some tasteful ways to incorporate that design, so I would suggest that you stick with that and try and come up with a new, fresh spin on it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

LAFC.

Home kit- red top with green and brown vertical stripe down the middle, white shorts and red socks

Away kit- all brown kit with stripe across the chest diagonally divided in half green half red, accents on one side are all green and all red on the other side

Third kit- white top with red sleeves and three color stripe across the chest, red shorts and white socks

YA5LEIo.jpg

Nice I like these

NYCFC

Home kit- light blue top with white shorts and socks, white sash across the chest, just a little tweak to what they have

Away kit- all black kit with fading orange stripes, and light blue and orange accents

Third kit- white top with blue panel at the top that creates the new york skyline, with blue shorts and socks

fT0JX6B.jpg

Also love these!

With respect to your philly home kit, I'm not so sure about the gold hoops.. I'm not much of a fan of the large golden center stripe that the club has used since its inception, but it has become their identity, and is one of the more unique looks in the MLS. I think there are some tasteful ways to incorporate that design, so I would suggest that you stick with that and try and come up with a new, fresh spin on it.

The thing is that frankly I think philly has had some of the worst uniforms in the league, the two different gold colors, that center stripe that is so big and then they just slap that stupid bimbo logo on it. And that fact that's it's "their look" was the reason why I changed it. They have gone down the wrong path and this would help lead them back on to the right one

I just feel that if you made the center stripe a little thinner, moved the Adidas logo and team crest to the left and right chest, respectively, and used the simplified bimbo logo that you have been using, it could potentially be a nice look. I mean they have a center stripe in the crest, and I feel like that is part of why that has been used in their primary kit since the team started play in MLS. I'm just not sold on the gold hoops, at least not the way you have executed them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Portland Timbers

Home kit- green top with dark green slleves and alternating green chevrons going down the top of the chest, I think the chevron is a good look but this year I don't think they executed it well, white shorts and green socks, white and yellow accents

Away kit- same as the home but with white and a mint green, green shorts with mint green stripes, and white socks

Third kit- two tone red kit with rose pattern

EZBhwVG.jpg

First off, I like what you've done for the primary, but it feels odd to have the chevrons going down, when they are meant to symbolize trees, albeit in a very simplified way. Second, your rose pattern on the third seems a little odd, and I would suggest not using such a realistic rose print. And I simply don't like your away kit much at all. I would switch the red kit to the away kit, and if you must have a white kit, look at possibly making it another throwback inspired design, as they have done in recent years. I live an hour south of Portland btw, and am a timbers fan, so I feel as if my opinion is very in tune with that of most of the Timbers' fan base.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Update of Portland Timbers

Home kit- all dark green top with upward facing chevrons that fade as they go up the jersey, all green color and yellow adidas stripes

Away kit- combo of previous rose city kits, two tone red kit half panels with alternate red sleeves, with a thorn vine pattern that fades up as it goes up the jersey, pink adidas stripes

Third kit- throwback with no advertisement, white top with green timbers script

a5QMGuY.jpg

Your primary and secondary are MUCH improved for the Timbers, and really the only change I could suggest would be to make the crest on the secondary the crest you used on your first draft. And for the third, I would simply make a white version of the kit they use now as their third, which is a "throwback" to the 1978 uniforms. So that would be a white shirt with a green collar and sleeve cuffs, the crest re colored in dark green and old gold, and the retro Alaska airlines logo being used as the sponsor logo. And then I would make the shorts the same as they are now for the Third.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Your primary and secondary are MUCH improved for the Timbers, and really the only change I could suggest would be to make the crest on the secondary the crest you used on your first draft. And for the third, I would simply make a white version of the kit they use now as their third, which is a "throwback" to the 1978 uniforms. So that would be a white shirt with a green collar and sleeve cuffs, the crest re colored in dark green and old gold, and the retro Alaska airlines logo being used as the sponsor logo. And then I would make the shorts the same as they are now for the Third.

For the throwback I didn't want to do something that is exactly what they have, but different colors, I wanted to do a different throwback, this is a throwback of 1981 home jersey.

As for the logo on the jerseys I don't think switching so it has the text is that big of a deal

Having the logo on the jersey just clutters up the front, with the team crest already there. And it's not very realistic, as Alaska Airlines would not be happy about not having their logo on the jersey. If you are content with it, however, then it is your concept so do whatever you want.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

SC Paderborn

poor paderborn, they were relegated this year

Home kit- blue top with white, black, white sripes across the chest, white shorts, blue socks

Away kit- all black kit with a blue sash

Third kit- maroon kit with white circle gradient

i9TAWzo.jpg

Archived