MLS and Bundesliga kit designs

Wgeddes122

Update of Portland Timbers

Home kit- all dark green top with upward facing chevrons that fade as they go up the jersey, all green color and yellow adidas stripes

Away kit- combo of previous rose city kits, two tone red kit half panels with alternate red sleeves, with a thorn vine pattern that fades up as it goes up the jersey, pink adidas stripes

Third kit- throwback with no advertisement, white top with green timbers script

a5QMGuY.jpg

I really like these. The thorns work better than the petals to showcase Rose City. I also like the third kit. It is very unusual for soccer, but you have done how many leagues now? You have to have done well over 100 concepts and you are still coming up with some original ideas. Great job. (Also, what font do you use for the third kit?)

award%20sig.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also I really appreciate that comment about how many concepts, and the quality, to be honest, I have to be making more designs and I need to keep thinking of new things, because to be honest I get twitchy, like I'm almost in withdrawal if I'm designing something. I always strive to make new and better designs.

Please I hope everyone keeps following this concept and my future concepts. I am studying abroad in Germany for 5 weeks from july to august, so this will be the last concept before I leave. My next concept is a brand new fictional TEXAS Super League, 24 soccer teams, each with a logo, and three kits, this is a league that exists if soccer became big in Texas during the 1900s, no Houston Dynamo, no Fc dallas, 24 completely fictional teams

Real Salt Lake

Home kit- red kit with blue sleeves, all the adidas stripes are yellow that fade to whatever color they are on, the top part of the chest is a darker red and the line between the red and dark red is the crown from the logo, which appears front and back

Away kit- all white kit with red accents, and yellow horizontal stripe gradient that fades from the chest down

Third kit- all blue kit, lighter blue sleeves, similar to the home, light blue stripe across the chest with a thin dark blue stripe that has the crown silhouette in it, again yellow fading adidas stripes, lighter blue shorts, dark socks

zE4vli2.jpg

FC Freiburg

Home kit- black top with white collar, sleeves, and shorts, and black socks, three white slashes cut into the black

Away kit- white top with black sleeves, collar, shoulder yolk and v- shape, black shorts and white socks

Third kit- red to pink gradient

UqtlY85.jpg

San Jose

Home kit- blue top with black sleeves and offsetting stripes taken from the logo, black shorts and blue socks, white and red accents

Away kit- all white kit with red accents and red chevron gradient

Third kit- throw back kit, white top with blue sleeves, blue shorts and white socks, with white and blue accents

mMoPm5h.jpg

Also it would be great to get more C&C especially on the bundesliga kits. It seems more comments are about the MLS kits, which I guess I get since this is a Canadian/US website, but still anything would be great

San Jose! I've been waiting for that one! It looks great and I like how you put HP as their sponsor. However, on the away kit, while the chevrons are on the crest, I think it could be more appropriate to make them rounded, so to represent the waves of an earthquake. But don't get me wrong, the chevrons look nice, too!

I can't really critique much on the Bundesliga teams because I'm not too familiar with them, but Freiburg looks sharp, and the third looks pretty cool!

BEHANCE | PORTFOLIO 

Schalke 04

Home kit- all blue kit with darker blue horizontal stripes

Away kit- all white kit with cyan stripes and accents

Third kit- teal and dark blue green kit, teal top with dark green sleeves and chevron, dark green shorts and teal socks

KSHJkdr.jpg

Shalke looks very nice, and I like that you used the pale green color that they have used in the past. One thing though, I'm not completely sold on the chevron, and I think it might just look cleaner and nicer if you just made it a straight line, rather than a chevron.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I know I'm a little late to the party, up I've loved almost all your concepts lately. But one nitpick about RSL - their sponsor is now LifeVantage, not Xango.

spacer.png

I know I'm a little late to the party, up I've loved almost all your concepts lately. But one nitpick about RSL - their sponsor is now LifeVantage, not Xango.

yeah, I had already made that,and I just forgot to change it when I put it into the new template

Update of Schalke

decided to do a stripe gradient in order to clean up the third kit

seUqr62.jpg

Sporting Kansas City, my team, my hometown and favorite team

Home kit- light blue top with stripes, dark blue shorts and light blue socks

Away kit- dark blue top with stitching grid pattern, light blue shorts and dark blue socks

Third kit- kansas city wiz throwback black kit with white and cyan accents, and rainbow stripes across the chest, sporting logo re-colored to match

4nD1lF6.jpg

Werder Bremen

Home kit- all green kit, dark sleeves and diamond chevron sublimated pattern on the chest

Away kit- all black kit with white accents and sublimated W design on the front

Third kit- green to orange chevron gradient

BOBSGcm.jpg

Toronto FC

Home kit- two tone red kit, dark red sleeves with maple leaf center stripe, and dark red socks

Away kit- onyx and blue grey kit with grey maple leaf gradient

Third kit- all white kit with maple leaf gradient and red accents

p0hSIem.jpg

VFL Wolfsburg

Home kit- two tone green kit with three slashes two on the shoulders and on on the collar

Away kit- white kit with lime green sleeves and v-cut on the collar

Third kit- black and blue kit, blue top with black collar, center line, and sleeves

q1dcxOo.jpg

Vancouver

Home kit- all white kit with navy accents and three color chevron

Away kit- two tone blue kit, light blue fades to dark blue with a diamond line patterned gradient

Third kit- throw back kit, white, cyan and royal blue

dhyZpfO.jpg

Archived