2015 Arizona Coyotes

CreamSoda

I heard a rumor that the Yotes are going to a black home sweater with tan stripes. I decided to mock something up and liked it.

The primary crest remains the same, but I added the moon shoulder patches. The sleeve striping hints at a star, in a nod to the Arizona state flag.

Any feedback?

rvQQpU7.png

This is a great concept, which probably means the team will adopt the opposite.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Oh wow that red one is awesome, I would make that one the primary home. One thing I would change is the number font because I don't think the Devils' typeface fits well with the Yotes, but this is a great concept!

-Execution note: the black on the yoke and the black on the hem of the red version do not match (as well as the numbers on the road with the rest of the black on that jersey)

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Oh wow that red one is awesome, I would make that one the primary home. One thing I would change is the number font because I don't think the Devils' typeface fits well with the Yotes, but this is a great concept!

-Execution note: the black on the yoke and the black on the hem of the red version do not match (as well as the numbers on the road with the rest of the black on that jersey)

haha, good catch. I just really like the Devils font.

And another good catch. The black on the hem-stripes is from the logo, but the yolk got the straight #000 treatment.

I saw it and thought of the Wild. I love the colour combo but they can't resemble the Wild too much. What I would so is (quoting sparky chewbarky here) "bricken up the red and darken the green," so it moreso resembles the old days of the Yotes.

I saw it and thought of the Wild. I love the colour combo but they can't resemble the Wild too much. What I would so is (quoting sparky chewbarky here) "bricken up the red and darken the green," so it moreso resembles the old days of the Yotes.

I don't agree with this. The red is directly from the Coyotes logo. The green is already dark, any darker and its looking black.

There are going to be duplicate colored teams, the Wild dont own it.

I don't agree with this. The red is directly from the Coyotes logo. The green is already dark, any darker and its looking black.

That's fair. You're the artist so I apologize if I came off rude there.

That's fair. You're the artist so I apologize if I came off rude there.

Oh no, you didn't come off as rude. Sorry if I implied that.

Just think its a good color combo for the Yotes and don't want to not use it because of the Wild.

I like them, but I don't see the point of the diagonal stripes.

From the original post.

The sleeve striping hints at a star, in a nod to the Arizona state flag.

bufg.png

Archived