Seattle Mariners Concept

Djruggs

I really like what you've done here but if I may suggest, I would swap the yellow sleeve cuffs on the regular jerseys with the alternates, as it just seems to fit better with the fauxback color scheme. May I ask where you got your template from and also what program did you use on it?

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

I really like what you've done here but if I may suggest, I would swap the yellow sleeve cuffs on the regular jerseys with the alternates, as it just seems to fit better with the fauxback color scheme. May I ask where you got your template from and also what program did you use on it?

It's Jay Jackson's template... Just search him... He's on the board too

OK thanks. How easy was it to work with? Did you use paint, or photoshop, or something else?

2281.gif187.gifgdm7egmgv3tsspc6f1gym7cwz.gif

We Are Cardinal Nation. Bleed Blue. Indiana's Game, Indiana's Team

9857qg.jpg

OK thanks. How easy was it to work with? Did you use paint, or photoshop, or something else?

I used photoshop for the logos and illustrator for the template

I think I like the Modern unis better.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived