Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

Many of you have seen or requested my previous signature venture, and now I trying something else. I wanted to make a .gif of some sort in order to differentiate from most other static signatures, and I always had an appreciation of the old type of LED stadium sign, so I came up with these:

WW3Fkjn.gif

C0p78PP.gif

zNt9DW8.gif

JhczMWB.gif

Unlike the previous signature I made, this obviously takes a bit longer to make, so if you are interesting me making you one, please, please, PLEASE limit the amount you would like, and indicate what you would like on it!

NOTE: PLEASE be SPECIFIC (Don't just say "Can I have a _____ one?" please indicate the type of animation and color of border if not obvious that you want, like "Can I have a scrolling Brewers wordmark with a '82 waving AL pennant after it one?") and think about the PRACTICALITY of some of the logos/symbols you want (I can do almost all wordmarks, but I can't do detailed or complex logos), I only have a 34x11 "LED board" to work with.

EXTRA NOTE: Some of you have asked for a different color LED than the amber I've been using for most. If you want a different color, I will change the color for all the LED's not just some of them. And in keeping with a realistic LED board, I'll only change the LED's to these colors (while maintaining my own LED board size):

DEFAULT: KFsgTps.gif

ALSO AVAILABLE:HgPGli1.gifTLDDyvf.gifSoHNJ1r.gif48UFExt.gif

WHAT I CAN DO:

-Scrolling (Horizontal is default for wordmarks and such, but I can do vertical scrolling as seen above for larger logos)

-Flashing (as seen above)

-Any custom animation you can think of

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am speechless

same. wonderful stuff.

This means a whole lot coming from you Conrad, thanks!

If it can just say "Xenon" that'd be great :) I don't wanna do anything to difficult.

Any color preferences for the border?

May you please do LA Angels the 2002 World Series Champs Pennant.

Thanks in Advance.

Similar to my Brewers one with a scrolling "ANGELS", or just the pennant part?

Could you just make me one with 'ISLANDERS' scrolling across it? Thanks.

Would you like me to emulate the "Islanders in the roundel logo, or the script "Islanders"?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Thanks in Advance.

Similar to my Brewers one with a scrolling "ANGELS", or just the pennant part

Similar to your Brewers one, thanks.

SIG.png

I don't know how you would do it, but it would be cool if you could do a Boston/New England one with the Pats, Sox, Bruins, Revs, and C's being named and the years of their finals trips (Conference Championships) in the 2000's? Here's a list:

2001 (Pats)

2002 (Revolution)

2003 (Pats)

2004 (Pats and Red Sox)

2005 (Revs)

2006 (Revs)

2007 (Pats, Red Sox and Revs)

2008 (Celtics)

2010 (Celtics)

2011 (Pats and Bruins)

2013 (Red Sox, Bruins)

2014 (Pats)

I know it's pretty crowded and complicated, so do as you see fit. Thanks so much! These are way better than my signatures I made! (tear)

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Nice!

Probably this is impossible. But if possible, could you please:

http://prntscr.com/7esjot

I tried to make the face look as close to Rogério as possible, but it still looks fairly generic...

CnPt2La.gif

Thanks in Advance.

WVUlSPh.gif

If it can just say "Xenon" that'd be great :) I don't wanna do anything to difficult.

xW8uVb2.gif

xv4gn1w.gif

I don't know how you would do it, but it would be cool if you could do a Boston/New England one with the Pats, Sox, Bruins, Revs, and C's being named and the years of their finals trips (Conference Championships) in the 2000's? Here's a list:

2001 (Pats)

2002 (Revolution)

2003 (Pats)

2004 (Pats and Red Sox)

2005 (Revs)

2006 (Revs)

2008 (Celtics)

2010 (Celtics)

2011 (Pats and Bruins)

2013 (Red Sox, Bruins)

2014 (Pats)

I know it's pretty crowded and complicated, so do as you see fit. Thanks so much! These are way better than my signatures I made! (tear)

fbaibQ3.gif

(The last still is the Lombardi Trophy, Commissioner's Trophy, Stanley Cup, U.S. Open Cup, and O'Brien Trophy with a flashing '14, '13, '11, '07, '08 respectively)

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Nice!

Probably this is impossible. But if possible, could you please: http://prntscr.com/7esjot

I tried to make the face look as close to Rogério as possible, but it still looks fairly generic...

CnPt2La.gif

Thanks in Advance.

WVUlSPh.gif

xW8uVb2.gif

xv4gn1w.gif

2001 (Pats)

2002 (Revolution)

2003 (Pats)

2004 (Pats and Red Sox)

2005 (Revs)

2006 (Revs)

2008 (Celtics)

2010 (Celtics)

2011 (Pats and Bruins)

2013 (Red Sox, Bruins)

2014 (Pats)

fbaibQ3.gif

(The last still is the Lombardi Trophy, Commissioner's Trophy, Stanley Cup, U.S. Open Cup, and O'Brien Trophy with a flashing '14, '13, '11, '07, '08 respectively)

Thank you so much! Very impressive!

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Archived