Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

UPDATE: Sorry Topherlee2 and Jake3.roo for the continuing long wait! It's a crazy time for me right now because I have a temporary second job (Milwaukeeans might know what's happening) right now, so free time is scarce. I appreciate the patience so far, and I will get your signatures done very soon!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE: Sorry Topherlee2 and Jake3.roo for the continuing long wait! It's a crazy time for me right now because I have a temporary second job (Milwaukeeans might know what's happening) right now, so free time is scarce. I appreciate the patience so far, and I will get your signatures done very soon!

No rush. Sorry if I'm replying to this late, because I just got back from my grandparents' lake house, where there I couldn't get any internet.

0JZafhY.gif7YcM9pl.gif

qsNLfmj.gifbIW6GIL.gif

I'M BACK! Now lets get down to business:

If you get a chance to update my KC Kings one again, I have some suggestions. I would to add an interlocking KC so it won't be confusing to Sacramento Kings fans and change the Kings wordmark to this one done by the Kansas City Royals when they started thier first season. I think it looks better than the other KC Kings wordmarks that they had. Here it is: http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/53/62/full/5709_kansas_city_royals-primary-1969.png

I appreate it. :)

qsNLfmj.gif

Can I have a "HOME RUN BEN ROO" in navy and gray?

As requested:

VE0iPbw.gif

What I came up with:

wIoHoRH.gif

(Assuming number preference, but it can be changed if needed)

Could you update mine so the primary logo is on each side of the lightning script?

Sorry I couldn't update it with another cup... I was rooting for them too.

FVhjd6K.gif

I would like a Louisville Cardinals (Red) and Tampa Bay Rays (Amber or Light Blue) sig please (Wordmarks)?

SzBtsO1.gif

Take whichever you like:

yBLpE0K.gif

kub4wEQ.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

I'M BACK! Now lets get down to business:

I would like a Louisville Cardinals (Red) and Tampa Bay Rays (Amber or Light Blue) sig please (Wordmarks)?

SzBtsO1.gif

Take whichever you like:

yBLpE0K.gif

kub4wEQ.gif

Thank you so much!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

If it is possible can I have one of a football going wide right of the goal post and then saying "Bills rule" in red after?

I'm assuming you want a red and blue border and a flashing "BILLS RULE"...

Would love a Cowboys 5 time super bowl champs (1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993(XXVIII), 1995 (XXX) blue and silver outline, a Mavericks 2011 champs blue and silver outline and a Stars 1999 champs green and gold outline.

And I'm assuming you want a scrolling wordmark before every one and the Cowboys one to mimic my Packers one with 5x NFL Champ at the end...

Yay for being specific!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

how do you make these?

I make every frame individually by copying a LED board template with a blown up pixel moveable layer and pasting into a new image as a layer. Then, once I have a bunch of layers in one image, I adjust the time length of each layer according to the type of animation I want (scrolling is 100ms per frame, while flashing text is 500ms per frame), then compress it all in an animating gif.

Or in other words, magic.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

If it is possible can I have one of a football going wide right of the goal post and then saying "Bills rule" in red after?

YQswLo8.gif

Would love a Cowboys 5 time super bowl champs (1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993(XXVIII), 1995 (XXX) blue and silver outline, a Mavericks 2011 champs blue and silver outline and a Stars 1999 champs green and gold outline.

HptStxL.gif

I also would to have one with the Indianapolis Colts with Wordmarks (White)

tDsqf20.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Blackhawks logo with word mark than number of championships after it

Chicago Bulls logo with word mark than number of championships after it

sorry about not having a more specific request earlier

My goodness, I don't know how, but I managed to not see this until now. My bad, dude! I'll work on this right now!

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

My goodness, I don't know how, but I managed to not see this until now. My bad, dude! I'll work on this right now!

no problem

After almost a month, here ya go!

FMZtM9N.gif

uX9Cz90.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

• 2 weeks later...

This one may pose a challenge but if you can't do it It's fine. I want a Rays one like you already make but in white with an amber and white outlines. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Archived