fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like the Pats are the team you guys want to see, so here we go.

New England Patriots (3/32)

For the Pats, I tried to take the best from two eras of uniforms that I like: the current ones, and the vintage throwback look. I used the current shoulder stripes, but modernized them by making the shoulder a different color from the jersey. I also removed the side panels and piping that make the current duds look dated. The biggest change that I made was to remove silver from the color scheme. I feel like it just clutters the look and it makes color balance hard, especially on the road jerseys and in trying to fit red in. With that said, here's the uniforms!

dGePUuE.pngZPrpC86.jpgeNhjP8e.jpgdGg09qv.jpg

Falcons is my favorite so far and Cardinals is a close second. IMO Stay with Silver helmet and pants for Patriots with no stripe on the helmet. Maybe add white stars to pant stripe and mess around with the shoulder stripe to make it resemble flag stripes with a wave to it? Love the Red Home Alt look. I will be following this thread to see what else you have cooked up.

Major upgrade for New England! I love the removal of silver; I always hated silver for the Patriots. I also like the helmet stripe, it would be so empty without it.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

When I think of a definitive look for the Patriots road set, it would be the Brady era with blue pants and white socks with stripes. Other than that, I really like the consistency you've given the team. Good work.

As for the next team, I would like to see your take on the Eagles.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Thanks for the comments on the Pats! It looks like you guys want the Panthers next, so here they are.

Carolina Panthers (4/32)

The Panthers are another team that I felt looked better without silver. I tried to modernize and simplify their uniforms by creating a shoulder stripe that wouldn't be affected by sleeve length as it is now. I kept the motif of a "claw" stripe throughout all aspects of the uniform.

3i5OiSx.png

xV12JQM.jpgknjsjIr.jpg0zJzm3E.jpg

Love em all so far! Kinda red-heavy so far, but the looks are vastly different from one another. Great presentation too, crystal clear graphics.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You might need to do something different with the Pats helmets. Right now, it resembles the Bills too much. Also, unless Buffalo and Miami are getting new helmet colors, you will have 3 teams in the division with a white helmet.

You don't have to worry about the Pats and Bills helmets being similar, and the AFC East only has two teams with white helmets in my re-design.

Love em all so far! Kinda red-heavy so far, but the looks are vastly different from one another. Great presentation too, crystal clear graphics.

Thanks! 3 out of the first four teams will have red, but I promise that we will move away from it a bit.

I'll let this sit here a little longer to get some more comments on the Panthers. For the next team up, I'll be a bit more mysterious: you get to pick the color. Orange, teal, or light blue.

Archived