hawkfan89

Professional Hockey League; A Fictional History: 1998 Off-Season

neo_prankster    196
13 minutes ago, hawkfan89 said:

Before I finish simulating the next season, there's a logo I forgot to unveil. The Philadelphia Redshirts are celebrating their centennial anniversary this season. Here's the logo, I've posted a story with it on the blog: Redshirts Prepare For Centennial Celebration

PHI.thumb.png.fb33751b547e082dff369be3e7acd8bc.png

Are they the oldest pro hockey team in your universe?

hawkfan89    564
1 minute ago, neo_prankster said:

Are they the oldest pro hockey team in your universe?

Technically, Montreal is older, but there is debate about whether their first decade counts as the team was associated with McGill University and did not play as an independent hockey club until 1911. 

mr.negative15    288
2 minutes ago, hawkfan89 said:

Technically, Montreal is older, but there is debate about whether their first decade counts as the team was associated with McGill University and did not play as an independent hockey club until 1911. 

I love that you built that in from the get go by the way. 

Just one of those little things that makes this project so cool

Love the Redshirts' centennial logo. It certainly matches the identity of the team in simplicity and pairs nicely with pretty much every single logo in the Redshirts existence.

Cardsblues02    122

For the expansion, I'm so, so excited that Houston has a solid chance of landing a team in the next expansion. As long as I have followed the PHL I have wanted to see how a team in Houston would do. Give the city a chance! We are better than Dallas!

I really hope Houston gets a team. I like the Raiders but I'm sure I would also be a huge fan of a team in Houston. Also, so many cool naming possibilities! H-Town is the best candidate here, just give my (adopted, Stl for lifeee) hometown a chance!